Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Full tutorial on Avatar installation

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 6 Empty2011-07-06, 12:47

First topic message reminder :

Requirements
1. You MUST have 90cm or 1M dish and one other dish at any size
2. Strong Decoder(Original 4663 or 4669
3. Avatar

Installation
step one
use 90cm to track eutelsat w3 not below 64% signal quality.
Step two
track eutelsat w4, mytv or Nss7 with another dish.
Step three
connect a cable directly from the w3 lnb to the Avatar(you'll see where to connect to it via F-connector).
Step four
remove the cable(2rsr) provided and connect it to Avatar and also connect the other end to the back of the decoder. Make sure you tight it after fixing the cable.
Step five
now connect your w4 cable directly from the lnb to the strong decoder(normal connection).
Now plug the adaptor to your socket and connect to Avatar.
NOTE: MAKE SURE YOU DON'T PRESS THE REMOTE CONTROL SO THAT YOU WILL NOT TEMPER WITH THE SETTINGS.
Next step is setting the decoder for Avatar.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
musiotunya
Novice
Novice
musiotunya

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 6 Empty2011-08-30, 16:03

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Hello
some body help me with avatar 2 loader, i have latest software dated 29/08/11 pls
Hold your horses for now,the latest software had some flaws and is currently being fixed,however you can download the loader on the avatar site,the same site that you downloaded the latest software.
Back to top Go down
issalam
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 6 Empty2011-08-30, 16:14

hello,
i do not download it with my self help and give the link for me pls
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 6 Empty2011-08-30, 16:19

Back to top Go down
musiotunya
Novice
Novice
musiotunya

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 6 Empty2011-08-30, 16:28

DSTV VS AVATAR DONGLE IS LIKE GADAFI VS NATO, WE DONT KNOW WHO IS LOOSING OR WINNING! BUT I LOVE AVATAR DONGLE BECAUSE IT HELPS PEOPLES TO SAVE MONEY Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Suppose the avatar support were uprading the site inorder to produce an upgrade that would kill imposters like avatar 3 and other fakes,.......! and we are are now beneficiaries of the fall out .
..........just a thought.
Back to top Go down
geefivez
Senior
Senior
geefivez

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 6 Empty2011-09-02, 06:47

Hi guys,
I need to revive my avatar-2 back to life. I bricked it while upgrading and it has refused to boot. I need the procedure in bringing it back to life. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Ufkana
Amateur
Amateur
Ufkana

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 6 Empty2011-09-02, 08:19

pleace help my avatar still no work,how can i update it.pls give me the steps, i am need help.
Back to top Go down
Salgam
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 6 Empty2011-09-02, 21:53

Pls i need microbox software dat is working.mine have expire 3/3/2011.
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 6 Empty2011-09-02, 23:05

Which version are u using?
Back to top Go down
http://drdanskills@yahoo.com
Salgam
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 6 Empty2011-09-02, 23:11

Which version are u using?

microbox 1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 6 Empty2011-09-19, 07:56

What am seing is july software. Pls help me with the avatar2 latest software. My email is visitpero@yahoo.com thanx.
Back to top Go down
samayod2000
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 6 Empty2011-09-29, 19:31

pls my FTA 2012 has turn to ordinary receiver cos i plug av cord can u pls help me out and my 69xii is sleepin after update with SRT4669XII_7111_ALL_MyTV_113p_20110923.zip
from wizkid wat shd i do plss
Back to top Go down
moschnitnt
Senior
Senior
moschnitnt

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 6 Empty2011-09-29, 19:39

pls my FTA 2012 has turn to ordinary receiver cos i plug av cord can u pls help me out and my 69xii is sleepin after update with SRT4669XII_7111_ALL_MyTV_113p_20110923.zip
from wizkid wat shd i do plss

PLS explain clearly. Your fta 2012 has turn to ordinary receiver afta plugging av cord???? then wat

this is what u can do to restore your fta 2012 device:

1. if you are asked for the password, enter it' is 0000

2. then goto system setting

3. reset system (enter password again)

4. reset to factory

5. yes

6. turn off

7. turn on

8. password will come again, now its a dongle again. let the av cord be connected through all these

enjoy

Back to top Go down
http://asasoft.webs.com
iron
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 6 Empty2011-09-30, 23:32

My avatar is blinking red and green. STB light is not blinking. What should i do? What settings do i need to make on the strong 4669x receiver. Thansk
Back to top Go down
moschnitnt
Senior
Senior
moschnitnt

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 6 Empty2011-10-01, 04:35

it can possibly be due to bad weather????? or simply turn it off and on again. provide feedback
Back to top Go down
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso
Senior
Senior
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 6 Empty2011-10-01, 06:37

My avatar is blinking red and green. STB light is not blinking. What should i do? What settings do i need to make on the strong 4669x receiver. Thansk
disconnet and fix it again
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 6 Empty2011-10-01, 06:40

Check ur connections well, also check if bad weather is responsible. If after all said and done it's still like dat....my broda reset ur device & upgrade to latest verion. Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 6 Empty2011-10-01, 06:40

One more thing, is ur voltage adequate?
Back to top Go down
ussals
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 6 Empty2011-10-01, 10:32

my own doesnt blink at all, when i plug d av cable it writes enter password and doesnt dycript any channel, pls what should i do?
Back to top Go down
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso
Senior
Senior
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 6 Empty2011-10-01, 11:46

my own doesnt blink at all, when i plug d av cable it writes enter password and doesnt dycript any channel, pls what should i do?
did u connect it to the strong reciever or the tv?
Back to top Go down
husilam
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 6 Empty2011-10-01, 21:14

hello mr johnbull, pls send me the softwre and how to upgrade to my email box pls, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Suny11
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Suny11

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 6 Empty2011-10-01, 21:17

is your cable connections ok?
Back to top Go down
husilam
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 6 Empty2011-10-01, 21:32

hello mr johnbull, pls send me the softwre and how to upgrade to my email box pls, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
any boby can as well help me pls
Back to top Go down
husilam
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 6 Empty2011-10-01, 21:45

i stay in benin
Back to top Go down
lawal012000
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 6 Empty2011-10-01, 22:05

i stay in benin

Hi,

Try this link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
whizkidme2002
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 6 Empty2011-10-01, 22:23

Requirements
1. You MUST have 90cm or 1M dish and one other dish at any size
2. Strong Decoder(Original 4663 or 4669
3. Avatar

Installation
step one
use 90cm to track eutelsat w3 not below 64% signal quality.
Step two
track eutelsat w4, mytv or Nss7 with another dish.
Step three
connect a cable directly from the w3 lnb to the Avatar(you'll see where to connect to it via F-connector).
Step four
remove the cable(2rsr) provided and connect it to Avatar and also connect the other end to the back of the decoder. Make sure you tight it after fixing the cable.
Step five
now connect your w4 cable directly from the lnb to the strong decoder(normal connection).
Now plug the adaptor to your socket and connect to Avatar.
NOTE: MAKE SURE YOU DON'T PRESS THE REMOTE CONTROL SO THAT YOU WILL NOT TEMPER WITH THE SETTINGS.
Next step is setting the decoder for Avatar.

great man.i am thrilled by wat u are doing on dis site.i hav bin educcated and enlightened since i started visiting dis site.pls i need a mbox or a vodka & also want to ask if it works on nilesat.dat is my basic need thanks.i am very interested in buyin.ur favorable & prompt responnse will be aprec8d.tanx
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 6 Empty2011-10-01, 22:31

is your cable connections ok?
lol wanna watch free channels on Avatar?
Back to top Go down
husilam
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 6 Empty2011-10-01, 22:44

mbox work on nilsat. pls my request
Back to top Go down
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso
Senior
Senior
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 6 Empty2011-10-01, 22:49

mbox work on nilsat. pls my request
really?
Back to top Go down
abigi
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 6 Empty2011-10-01, 23:11

please where can i get the update for avatar 2 dongle to upgrade my own and how will i do it?
Back to top Go down
moschnitnt
Senior
Senior
moschnitnt

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 6 Empty2011-10-01, 23:19

please where can i get the update for avatar 2 dongle to upgrade my own and how will i do it?

check your PM
Back to top Go down
iron
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 6 Empty2011-10-01, 23:43

Check ur connections well, also check if bad weather is responsible. If after all said and done it's still like dat....my broda reset ur device & upgrade to latest verion. Cheers.

I have 56% quality on 12728 H 30000. Is it enough to lock the signal? My voltage is also adequate. My RS232 cable is blue at one end and black at the other. Which side of the RS232 goes to the Dongle? I need answers pls.

Last edited by iron on 2011-10-01, 23:54; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adekunle23
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 6 Empty2011-10-01, 23:46

I have 56% quality on 12728 v 30000. Is it enough to lock the signal? My voltage is also adequate. I need answers pls.
Try to track 65% and above for good quallity
Back to top Go down
moschnitnt
Senior
Senior
moschnitnt

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 6 Empty2011-10-01, 23:47

yeah
Back to top Go down
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso
Senior
Senior
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 6 Empty2011-10-01, 23:49

I have 56% quality on 12728 v 30000. Is it enough to lock the signal? My voltage is also adequate. I need answers pls.
It will but any small change of the atmosphere will cause prob
Back to top Go down
iron
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 6 Empty2011-10-01, 23:58

It will but any small change of the atmosphere will cause prob

Can the RS232 cable be connected any direction. Mine is blue at one end and black at the other. Which side goes to the dongle?
Back to top Go down
moschnitnt
Senior
Senior
moschnitnt

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 6 Empty2011-10-01, 23:59

blue goes to dongle and blk 2 stb
Back to top Go down
sikuz
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 6 Empty2011-10-02, 12:05

please brothers kindly help me with the solution on my avatar2.i was trying to upgrade the avatar2 on a desktop and i did every step of upgrading like it showing in the avatar website.my problem is that when i click download and switch on the avatar2 it is stack on zero it cant move.what could be the problem?
Back to top Go down
sikuz
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 6 Empty2011-10-02, 12:09

please brothers kindly help me with the solution on my avatar2.i was trying to upgrade the avatar2 on a desktop and i did every step of upgrading like it showing in the avatar website.my problem is that when i click download and switch on the avatar2 it is stack on zero it cant move.what could be the problem?
Back to top Go down
moschnitnt
Senior
Senior
moschnitnt

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 6 Empty2011-10-02, 12:10

change the connection of rs232 connecting cable by using/connecting them the oopsite side, if this does not work.
it might be problem with vodka processor. repeat the steps again and wait for like 5mins, ur pc will tell you.

similarly check the processor/chi selection on the downloading prog
Back to top Go down
iron
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 6 Empty2011-10-02, 13:00

Does changing polarity from V to H or vice versa make any difference. If it does, which W3A frequencies do i need to change polarity for? Thanks again
Back to top Go down
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso
Senior
Senior
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 6 Empty2011-10-02, 13:03

Does changing polarity from V to H or vice versa make any difference. If it does, which W3A frequencies do i need to change polarity for? Thanks again
W3A should be set to V
Back to top Go down
iron
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 6 Empty2011-10-02, 13:11

W3A should be set to V

Kofi, on which frequencies? My W3A hits green only when polaruty is H. When i change to V it turns red. Let me have ur number pls. Are u in Accra?
Back to top Go down
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso
Senior
Senior
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 6 Empty2011-10-02, 13:35

W3A should be set to V

Kofi, on which frequencies? My W3A hits green only when polaruty is H. When i change to V it turns red. Let me have ur number pls. Are u in Accra?
So far as the H turn green, u're there. Just change to v and turn the lnb untill it turns green. I'm in Kumasi
Back to top Go down
moschnitnt
Senior
Senior
moschnitnt

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 6 Empty2011-10-02, 13:38

yeah, you are all very right!! on w3a somtyms both H and V work. it does matter but in this case it doesn't actually matter. Just scan wen its green you will get the channels
Back to top Go down
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso
Senior
Senior
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 6 Empty2011-10-02, 13:48

Check ur PM bro, U'll get my contact no.
Back to top Go down
kudufia
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 6 Empty2011-10-05, 10:26

Hi Guys

Any upgrade for avatar SD dongle?
Back to top Go down
lawal012000
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 6 Empty2011-10-05, 11:10

Nop
Back to top Go down
Suny11
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Suny11

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 6 Empty2011-10-05, 11:17

I have not seen any so far
Back to top Go down
MEGEE
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 6 Empty2011-10-05, 13:01

BE SURE U SELECTED THE CORRECT COM PORT, ELSE TRY ANOTHER DESKTOP. AGAIN BE SURE U HAVE THE CORRECT CONFIGURATION SETTING FOR THE LOADER
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 6 Empty2011-10-05, 14:26

old skul pc isn't good for this so try and change the system
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Full tutorial on Avatar installation
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naija Talk community :: Africa's no.1 Satellite Technology forum :: Dongle(X-man, Azsky, X-trem, Avatar, Microbox, etc)-
Jump to: