Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Full tutorial on Avatar installation

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 5 Empty2011-07-06, 12:47

First topic message reminder :

Requirements
1. You MUST have 90cm or 1M dish and one other dish at any size
2. Strong Decoder(Original 4663 or 4669
3. Avatar

Installation
step one
use 90cm to track eutelsat w3 not below 64% signal quality.
Step two
track eutelsat w4, mytv or Nss7 with another dish.
Step three
connect a cable directly from the w3 lnb to the Avatar(you'll see where to connect to it via F-connector).
Step four
remove the cable(2rsr) provided and connect it to Avatar and also connect the other end to the back of the decoder. Make sure you tight it after fixing the cable.
Step five
now connect your w4 cable directly from the lnb to the strong decoder(normal connection).
Now plug the adaptor to your socket and connect to Avatar.
NOTE: MAKE SURE YOU DON'T PRESS THE REMOTE CONTROL SO THAT YOU WILL NOT TEMPER WITH THE SETTINGS.
Next step is setting the decoder for Avatar.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
abou1
Senior
Senior
abou1

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 5 Empty2011-08-22, 22:34

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
what baud rate should be used?
read tru d forums.
Back to top Go down
http://alanengservices.webs.com
fortnox
Novice
Novice
fortnox

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 5 Empty2011-08-22, 22:54

I upgraded my avatar 2 dongle with CBT-GX6102(S01-A6V4-FACY4)-2011-07-19.rar yesterday and it's working wella. I even enjoyed the match between man city and swansea

OK, can u give a detail explanation of how you did your upgrade so that others can benefit of the upgrade.

I have the GxDownloaderIII V2.117.exe file and the other files needed but cannot effect proper communication to the Avarter-2 as I am using a USB to Serial (DB-9) cable which is installed properly on COM 1.

I have the following question:

1. What RS232 cable is used for the connection between the Avarter-2 to the USB to Serial (DB-9) connector? is it the one included in the pack? if yes, does the colour marking (Blue end and Black end) matter to the connections? OR is another kind of cable connector recommended, if yes, what type? I look forward to all the help I can get. Thanks.

The cable must be a 'null' cable which is basically a cross cable quite easy to make, using two DB male connectors Pins connected as follows.

2 - 3
3 - 2
5 - 5

The usb to serial adapters work fine.
look at my previous thread on the same on how to do the upgrade.

musiotunya
I just made a fresh 2 sided female RS 232 (DB-9) connector connected as advised, 2-3,3-2,5-5 yet cant dump or download/upgrade files into the avarter-2, am i missing out on something? difficult to figure out what's wrong. will appreciate your troubleshooting tips.
Thanks.
First and foremost ensure that the serial port is 'being seen' by you computer and a serial port number has been allocated to the serial port .This can be confirmed in control panel 'Com and LPT port.
I will re run the dump and update thread i posted before.
See below.
You will first need to do a backup of your existing firmware( incase something goes wrong and need to do a system restore of you current version)
To dump *** .bin file
First power off the dongle.

Link a null cable between the serial port of your computer to the dongle(male Db9 connector to male,pin 2-3,3-2,5-5)
SERIAL PORT: COM1
MODE: Dump
Section: ALL

Then setting as follow:

Chip type:GX6102
Xtal: 4MHZ
flash IF: SPI Flash
memory type:64Mbit
sdram mode:full page

File:create a file name for the bin file for example old 12-08-2011.bin

Choose Download button,

then turn on the power supply of avatar2

Then you will see download progress

Do not power off the dongle till you get 100% complete.

Remove power from dongle and the dump is done.

To upgrade
Like dumping the bin file.
First power off the dongle.
Link a null cable between the serial port of your computer to the dongle(male Db9 connector to male,pin 2-3,3-2,5-5)
SERIAL PORT: COM1
MODE: DOWNLOAD
Section: ALL

Then setting as follow:

Chip type:GX6102
Xtal: 4MHZ
flash IF: SPI Flash
memory type:64Mbit
sdram mode:full page

File:choose the software ********.bin

Choose Download button,

then turn on the power supply of avatar2

Then you will see download progress

Do not power off the dongle till you get 100% complete.

Remove power from dongle and the upgrade is done.

Hope this helps

Correction on the serial port number in the above,
Enter the actual serial port of your serial port adapter,it may not always be com port 1,it could be any number depending on which USB plug you have plugged the adapter to.Port numbers can also be changed\modified later in control panel prolific serial port,and ,making the change to the port number and baud rate.

Kindly see screenshot below and confirm that that is the proper settings in therms of Baud rate, Parity etc for the USB to Serial Cable.
Thanks.
Attachments
Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 5 Attachmentusb.png
USB to Serial Properties Settings
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(44 Kb) Downloaded 46 times
Back to top Go down
Precious4luv
Senior
Senior
Precious4luv

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 5 Empty2011-08-22, 23:49

gud info
Back to top Go down
fortnox
Novice
Novice
fortnox

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 5 Empty2011-08-23, 06:00

musiotunya,
kindly open your usb-serial cable properties and confirm what the following settings should be?

Bits pers Second:
Data bits:
Parity:
Stop bits:
Flow Control:

Appreciate all the help, Thanks

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Attachments
Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 5 Attachmentusb.png
USB to serial Settings Needed.
(44 Kb) Downloaded 17 times
Back to top Go down
musiotunya
Novice
Novice
musiotunya

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 5 Empty2011-08-23, 08:03

musiotunya,
kindly open your usb-serial cable properties and confirm what the following settings should be?

Bits pers Second:
Data bits:
Parity:
Stop bits:
Flow Control:

fortnox
your settings are ok,default settings usualy work well,try dropping your baud rate to 9600.
Bits per second - 9600(baud rate)
Data bits - 8
Parity - none
Stop bits - 1
Flow control - None

If i may ask,what errors do you get when you try to link up.
However,
If you made your cable,it may be your pin positions may have a ptoblem
Looking at the DB9 male connector with the solder side facing you pin 1 is on your top left hand sidetop and pin 5 on the right hand side l
Back to top Go down
fortnox
Novice
Novice
fortnox

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 5 Empty2011-08-23, 08:27

musiotunya,

Bits pers Second:
Data bits:
Parity:
Stop bits:
Flow Control:

fortnox
your settings are ok,default settings usualy work well,try dropping your baud rate to 9600.
Bits per second - 9600(baud rate)
Data bits - 8
Parity - none
Stop bits - 1
Flow control - None

If i may ask,what errors do you get when you try to link up.
However,
If you made your cable,it may be your pin positions may have a ptoblem
Looking at the DB9 male connector with the solder side facing you pin 1 is on your top left hand sidetop and pin 5 on the right hand side l

musiotunya,
Thanks for the prompt response, My DB-9 connector was connected properly, I 'm sure there is no issue with that, I'll update my settings again, try it and getback to you.
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
okoro1
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 5 Empty2011-08-23, 13:11

@FreedomuserGhana. pls post the site again, or kindly send to my mail kenzenny at yahoo com
Back to top Go down
kaymuid
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 5 Empty2011-08-23, 14:14

Hi guys, d attachment for d avatar upgrade can not open from my system is there any format u can use to post it agan?

Thank u all.
Back to top Go down
asasoftghltd@yahoo.co.uk
Novice
Novice
asasoftghltd@yahoo.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 5 Empty2011-08-23, 14:17

please if anyone can help how do I install the new avatar2 firmaware using the serial port
Back to top Go down
fortnox
Novice
Novice
fortnox

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 5 Empty2011-08-23, 20:49

musiotunya ,
Kindly see the attached screenshots attached in the MS Word File, you can further edit it to make possible corrections in case I did some things wrong, but I must say I'm almost giving up on the ability to upgrade or backup my Avater-2. Crying or Very sad

Further comments will be appreciated. Thanks
Attachments
Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 5 AttachmentScreenshots on attempt to Backup Avrter’s XXXX.doc
(363 Kb) Downloaded 27 times
Back to top Go down
phobia30
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 5 Empty2011-08-23, 20:54

Oga JB it seems dstv have started blocking super sport nw.
Back to top Go down
geefivez
Senior
Senior
geefivez

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 5 Empty2011-08-23, 22:17

oga jb, i have small prob in making the avatar work. have tracked w3a. i cud only hit green on tp 12728 h 30000 wit strngth of 64%. i connect the avatar normally but cud not open lockd channel on w4. my lnb is at 10 o clock. what i my doin wrong plz put me thru.
Back to top Go down
tony
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 5 Empty2011-08-23, 22:50

@geefivez track ur w3 with 12728v30000 and do ur normal connections.Guess u'll be fine.I just hope dsthieves have not blocked supersport channels!
Back to top Go down
geefivez
Senior
Senior
geefivez

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 5 Empty2011-08-23, 23:06

thanks, do i need to set my lnb to 6 o clock to hit green on that vertical tp?
Back to top Go down
winfulwinna
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 5 Empty2011-08-23, 23:23

hi pls can 4669x strong decoder work with avatar and how much will it cost to set it up
Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 5 Empty2011-08-24, 00:01

All the supersport channels are not showing,what could be the problem?
Back to top Go down
kuntash
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 5 Empty2011-08-24, 08:22

the hype is much, and multichoice could be doing more to block all ... I have 4days remaining in my subscription , but I can watch anything on their channel...

Avatar people... make una try O.. I beg
Back to top Go down
musiotunya
Novice
Novice
musiotunya

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 5 Empty2011-08-24, 08:48

musiotunya ,
Kindly see the attached screenshots attached in the MS Word File, you can further edit it to make possible corrections in case I did some things wrong, but I must say I'm almost giving up on the ability to upgrade or backup my Avater-2. Crying or Very sad

Further comments will be appreciated. Thanks
Sorry to hear that ,do you have Team viewer or Remote desk top running on your computer ?
Back to top Go down
Adekunle23
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: please i have this avatar installed yesterday but i was unable to watch the sport channels. please why   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 5 Empty2011-08-24, 09:45

gud tutorial but chairman no question now until d installation time.
ok ok i understand you.
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 5 Empty2011-08-24, 09:51

the hype is much, and multichoice could be doing more to block all ... I have 4days remaining in my subscription , but I can watch anything on their channel...

the issue here is not avatar but dstv upgrade. Even though you use smart card on strong decoder it will not still work.
Back to top Go down
sombel
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 5 Empty2011-08-24, 09:54

Hi all

My AVATAR2 is always out since saturday on all package i tried to do anything ( reflashing Avatar2 / Factory reset./ cheeked W3A signal that is very good...etc ) but the Avatar2 still down.
Can you told to know how to do to get my Avatar2 to work again.
Which channel should i let the Avatar2 working on this frequence 12728V 30000 on W3A because my Avatar2 display a constant green led on my left and a blinking red led on my right .
Please can you confirm wich package are still working on your Avatar2 !

Regards.
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 5 Empty2011-08-24, 10:05

Hi all

My AVATAR2 is always out since saturday on all package i tried to do anything ( reflashing Avatar2 / Factory reset./ cheeked W3A signal that is very good...etc ) but the Avatar2 still down.
Can you told to know how to do to get my Avatar2 to work again.
Which channel should i let the Avatar2 working on this frequence 12728V 30000 on W3A because my Avatar2 display a constant green led on my left and a blinking red led on my right .
Please can you confirm wich package are still working on your Avatar2 !

Regards.
try upgrading.
Back to top Go down
abou1
Senior
Senior
abou1

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 5 Empty2011-08-24, 10:45

d truth is dat on strong now,all those channels are not working,even wit subscription. Wht dstheives is doing presently is dat u wil bring ur decoder whchever brand and pay 7500 or 7000 4 dia own decoder.
Back to top Go down
http://alanengservices.webs.com
FreedomUserGhana
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 5 Empty2011-08-24, 11:10

There is confirmation from China that, The avatar 2 dongle is experiencing some challenges. Dstv is now doing their decoding through their receivers and without a dstv (branded) receiver,
it will be difficult to receiver or watch any of the Dstv Channels. But the dongle manufactures are saying they are working on it.
Back to top Go down
FreedomUserGhana
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 5 Empty2011-08-24, 11:14

But I know there is super sports 3 on NSS 7 that is 22 degrees West. But I have not track that bird yet and I need someone to confirm if it is working so that we can switch to that bird instead of dstv on eutelsat.
Back to top Go down
360man
Senior
Senior
360man

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 5 Empty2011-08-24, 11:26

d truth is dat on strong now,all those channels are not working,even wit subscription. Wht dstheives is doing presently is dat u wil bring ur decoder whchever brand and pay 7500 or 7000 4 dia own decoder.

i have just confirmed what you said on phone now. hope JB is informed too.
Back to top Go down
sombel
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 5 Empty2011-08-24, 12:56

But I know there is super sports 3 on NSS 7 that is 22 degrees West. But I have not track that bird yet and I need someone to confirm if it is working so that we can switch to that bird instead of dstv on eutelsat.

NSS7 satellite is only broadcast for west africa country with a smal dish 60-90cm if you do not live in west africa you have to get a dish up to 1m and more you are far west africa country more will be big your dish size. For instance it problably impossible for southern africa countries to reach Nss7 signal at less to 4m-7m Dish size.
Back to top Go down
kuntash
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 5 Empty2011-08-24, 14:04

There is confirmation from China that, The avatar 2 dongle is experiencing some challenges. Dstv is now doing their decoding through their receivers and without a dstv (branded) receiver,
it will be difficult to receiver or watch any of the Dstv Channels. But the dongle manufactures are saying they are working on it.

quite a relief
Back to top Go down
kuntash
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 5 Empty2011-08-24, 14:07

the issue here is not avatar but dstv upgrade. Even though you use smart card on strong decoder it will not still work.

But does it mean after the upgrade by multichoice, the dongle would seize to work? Question
Back to top Go down
kaymuid
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 5 Empty2011-08-24, 15:47

infact this ppl rely want to exploit us nigeria till da kindom come but baba God will not agree.
Back to top Go down
hayzee
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 5 Empty2011-08-24, 17:13

Let start buying other decoders. no be only strong dey. if u have one decoder, u no be satellite hobbyist at all. u must have up to 3 minimum with diff specs in them. if strong see that they are losing lot of customers, dey will study wot ds** did, and come up wit better decoders. Guys, prepare urself for decoder war! And prepare yourself for nxt strong updates, na we go laff last. dem neva sabi. Am enjoying this. we neva evn chop 1/2 of wetin dem reap from us bcos of futbol. For the record, ppl don dey use dongle for months but bcos una mouth no dey close small. so so spill spill. Una c now. Cheers
Back to top Go down
slash
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 5 Empty2011-08-24, 17:38

ok thats cuul
Back to top Go down
newton
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 5 Empty2011-08-24, 18:47

watin we go do for this DSTV company ooooooooooooooooooooo.
they are thief and dint have god fear in deir heart.
hope solution will come so soon.
thks to all house mate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 5 Empty2011-08-24, 19:30

This is not time to shout!!!the dongle has come to stay just like opera mini on phone,there must be a way out.the battle line has been drawn-D vs D,dongle vs dstv.lets see who will win!
Back to top Go down
newton
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 5 Empty2011-08-24, 21:07

obviouschild wrote:
This is not time to shout!!!the dongle has come to stay just like opera mini on phone,there must be a way out.the battle line has been drawn-D vs D,dongle vs dstv.lets see who will win!

@ obviouschild,
yes u are rite even very rite. the battle line as been drawn, we must not relent.
Back to top Go down
goody4all
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 5 Empty2011-08-24, 21:22

Abeg oo,make una do sumtin,we installers wan loose o
Back to top Go down
ARISEKOLADE
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 5 Empty2011-08-24, 21:29

am sorry for what are u loosing
Back to top Go down
newton
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 5 Empty2011-08-24, 21:33

@goody4all,
LIFE IS ALL ABOUT GAIN N LOSE.
NEVA WORRY YOR SELF, EVERY TIN WILL BE FINE SOON.
JUST KEEP YOR FINGER CROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Back to top Go down
goody4all
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 5 Empty2011-08-24, 21:38

Thanks man,i will keep my fingers crossed,bt d early d beta o
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 5 Empty2011-08-24, 23:30

Wen u were very busy making ur money promising heaven a d earth as an installer u never for once remembered about d rainy days O! Abeg make we hear word. Mstchewwww!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://drdanskills@yahoo.com
Osekele
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 5 Empty2011-08-25, 05:10

Guys good morning to you all. Dreambox is working well. With my DREAMBOX 800HD I have all channels on. If you need DREAMBOX contact me on 08054611414. DREAMBOX-a dream come true. Bless you all.
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 5 Empty2011-08-25, 06:50

@Osekele, do realise u are spaming? Pls desist from dis act cos U will not be warned again.
Back to top Go down
http://drdanskills@yahoo.com
fortnox
Novice
Novice
fortnox

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 5 Empty2011-08-25, 21:42

hmmm, everyone is silent 2nite since all signal's back, That's life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 5 Empty2011-08-25, 22:01

everybody shoud know that nothing last 4ever,bear in mind that dsthives are still working on thier server.just sleep with one eye close b4 we discover another game from them
Back to top Go down
DONFOOTY
Amateur
Amateur
DONFOOTY

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 5 Empty2011-08-25, 23:29

TO ALL FRIENDS USING STRONG DECODERS WHO ARE INTERESTED IN BARCA VRS PORTO MATCH 2MORROW BUT NO GET THAT THING. THERE IS A STATION NAMED ATN ON W4. WATCH IT LIVE THERE!!!!
Back to top Go down
kwame gabriel
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 5 Empty2011-08-26, 00:07

DSTV VS AVATAR DONGLE IS LIKE GADAFI VS NATO, WE DONT KNOW WHO IS LOOSING OR WINNING! BUT I LOVE AVATAR DONGLE BECAUSE IT HELPS PEOPLES TO SAVE MONEY Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
newton
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 5 Empty2011-08-26, 20:53

DSTV VS AVATAR DONGLE IS LIKE GADAFI VS NATO, WE DONT KNOW WHO IS LOOSING OR WINNING! BUT I LOVE AVATAR DONGLE BECAUSE IT HELPS PEOPLES TO SAVE MONEY Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

hmmmmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
malanfar
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Oga Jb na tru say one fit track w6 21.6 east signal to work it avatar 2 dongle   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 5 Empty2011-08-29, 08:50

Oga Jb na tru say one fit track w6 21.6 east signal to work it avatar 2 dongle
Back to top Go down
malanfar
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 5 Empty2011-08-29, 08:54

Sad Oga Jb na tru say one fit track w6 21.6 east signal to work it avatar 2 dongle
Back to top Go down
issalam
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 5 Empty2011-08-30, 15:53

Hello
some body help me with avatar 2 loader, i have latest software dated 29/08/11 pls
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Full tutorial on Avatar installation
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naija Talk community :: Africa's no.1 Satellite Technology forum :: Dongle(X-man, Azsky, X-trem, Avatar, Microbox, etc)-
Jump to: