Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Full tutorial on Avatar installation

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Full tutorial on Avatar installation Empty
PostSubject: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation Empty2011-07-06, 12:47

Requirements
1. You MUST have 90cm or 1M dish and one other dish at any size
2. Strong Decoder(Original 4663 or 4669
3. Avatar

Installation
step one
use 90cm to track eutelsat w3 not below 64% signal quality.
Step two
track eutelsat w4, mytv or Nss7 with another dish.
Step three
connect a cable directly from the w3 lnb to the Avatar(you'll see where to connect to it via F-connector).
Step four
remove the cable(2rsr) provided and connect it to Avatar and also connect the other end to the back of the decoder. Make sure you tight it after fixing the cable.
Step five
now connect your w4 cable directly from the lnb to the strong decoder(normal connection).
Now plug the adaptor to your socket and connect to Avatar.
NOTE: MAKE SURE YOU DON'T PRESS THE REMOTE CONTROL SO THAT YOU WILL NOT TEMPER WITH THE SETTINGS.
Next step is setting the decoder for Avatar.
Back to top Go down
abou1
Senior
Senior
abou1

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation Empty2011-07-06, 13:16

gud tutorial but chairman no question now until d installation time.
Back to top Go down
http://alanengservices.webs.com
Precious4luv
Senior
Senior
Precious4luv

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation Empty2011-07-06, 14:18

Chairman u be baba, how can i track Sirius 4, 4.8 deg East
Back to top Go down
Precious4luv
Senior
Senior
Precious4luv

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation Empty2011-07-06, 14:45

Oga JB, Please i need a brief tutorial on how to track Sirius 4
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation Empty2011-07-06, 15:30

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
ok ok i understand you.
Back to top Go down
riospin
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation Empty2011-07-06, 16:17

Please JB, post "HOW TO SET THE DECODER FOR AVATAR" so that I can copy it to my notepad o.....enough is enough of paid subscriptions.....this people are ripping us like mad.
Back to top Go down
riospin
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation Empty2011-07-06, 16:37

JB, Please instead of Strong Decoder, can one use DSTV or HITV decoder too?
Back to top Go down
amir young
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation Empty2011-07-06, 18:55

bros dis avatar na decoder pls explain am.
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation Empty2011-07-07, 00:01

bros dis avatar na decoder pls explain am.

it is a dongle
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation Empty2011-07-07, 00:05

when you know how to do it u will realise that it is as simple as wooing a fine chick in ur hood. i love this game
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation Empty2011-07-07, 02:18

JB, Please instead of Strong Decoder, can one use DSTV or HITV decoder too?
impossible
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation Empty2011-07-07, 03:59

For 4669z or 6669xii
Use settings on
'your strong Share' serial mode:
dongle 1
baud rate 115200 i.e go to menu- option - ...
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation Empty2011-07-07, 04:00

for 4663 upgrade the version to 166p
Back to top Go down
Precious4luv
Senior
Senior
Precious4luv

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation Empty2011-07-07, 10:23

How do i upgrade 4663 to 166p
Back to top Go down
riospin
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation Empty2011-07-07, 15:48

JB, How do I track? Do I carry my TV outside and connect a cable direct from the LNB to the TV OR do I have to connect the LNB to the Strong Decoder and then connect from the Strong Decoder to the TV and track from inside the house while adjusting my LNB outside. Please help!
Back to top Go down
Tebzozo
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation Empty2011-07-07, 19:42

Back to top Go down
abou1
Senior
Senior
abou1

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation Empty2011-07-07, 23:44

JB, How do I track? Do I carry my TV outside and connect a cable direct from the LNB to the TV OR do I have to connect the LNB to the Strong Decoder and then connect from the Strong Decoder to the TV and track from inside the house while adjusting my LNB outside. Please help!
all u need is to connect ur lnb to ur decoder, then ur decoder to tv but d tv must be at a place where u can easily see d signa. Best luck.
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation Empty2011-07-09, 04:33

lol. Forgive me but it it it is fuuuunny haaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaa haaaaaa. Good luck
Back to top Go down
Bluka2
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation Empty2011-07-09, 09:14

as e dey hot
Back to top Go down
riospin
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation Empty2011-07-09, 10:07

lol. Forgive me but it it it is fuuuunny haaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaa haaaaaa. Good luck

Yeah....right. I have become a comedian. Maybe I should create another thread for telling jokes.
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation Empty2011-07-09, 17:45

track your mbc above 62% first
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation Empty2011-07-09, 17:47

12.728v30.000
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation Empty2011-07-09, 18:00

Make sure you plug the mbc cable to the device.
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation Empty2011-07-09, 18:02

Call me on 07087319550 for assistance
Back to top Go down
abou1
Senior
Senior
abou1

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation Empty2011-07-09, 18:10

chairman u too much, no need make i call u, i don dey flex wit it. Jb u be d original chairman 4 dis place, may u live and neva die. Expect me by next week.
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation Empty2011-07-09, 18:14

I'm happy that one of our moderators atleast have it. I'm working on avatar with laptop free browsing now.
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation Empty2011-07-09, 18:16

Anytime dstv upgrade their server and it goes off i'll update you.
Back to top Go down
Cabble1
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation Empty2011-07-09, 19:04

Oga jb! thanks 4 updating us.
can't wait 2 see dis stuff working 4 pc free browsing
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation Empty2011-07-10, 00:02

Waow! Am free from Eagle rubbish. Thanks to JB my avatar is working WELLA! JB more knowledge and wisdom to u! Amen!
Back to top Go down
http://drdanskills@yahoo.com
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation Empty2011-07-10, 04:20

Yeah....right. I have become a comedian. Maybe I should create another thread for telling jokes.

at least we should laugh a little now
Back to top Go down
robeng
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation Empty2011-07-10, 07:31

Pls how do I get PSAT unlocked? How can I use the avatar to browse on my pc? Give me detailed instructions.
Back to top Go down
riospin
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation Empty2011-07-11, 01:17

at least we should laugh a little now

Na so.
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation Empty2011-07-11, 07:43

Pls how do I get PSAT unlocked? How can I use the avatar to browse on my pc? Give me detailed instructions.
what kind of avatar do you use?
Back to top Go down
abou1
Senior
Senior
abou1

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation Empty2011-07-11, 10:33

@jb pls how do i share d avatar?
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation Empty2011-07-11, 10:43

Share as in?
Back to top Go down
abou1
Senior
Senior
abou1

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation Empty2011-07-11, 11:43

Share as in?
i mean connecting 2 or more decoder to d avatar.
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation Empty2011-07-11, 11:50

Get the two way cable and connect one through dongle and the other one though rs232 from the option share mode.
Back to top Go down
Precious4luv
Senior
Senior
Precious4luv

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation Empty2011-07-11, 12:54

which two way cable, is their any two way rs232 cable. what name can i tell the equipment dealer.
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation Empty2011-07-11, 13:53

You've not given me any feedback concerning your avatar precious. I don't think it's sold in the market you can do it if you have the mind to cut the cable and watch how the cable is connected to the head but at your own risk.
Back to top Go down
Precious4luv
Senior
Senior
Precious4luv

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation Empty2011-07-11, 14:11

Am very sorry, Oga JB, i try to upgrade it with STR 4620X, 4661X, 4664X 166p stb file. When i finished it i tried to connect back, it opened mytv channels except BBC W, AL JAZEERA, EUROSPORTS, and E!. when i finished i try to track w4/7 and connect back, the (LOCK) red light is standby, but the (STB) yellow light is blinking off and on. But none of the channels is showing. please what do i do. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Precious4luv
Senior
Senior
Precious4luv

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation Empty2011-07-11, 16:03

Also PM me how to cut or get a way cable for two decoders.
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation Empty2011-07-11, 17:08

Am very sorry, Oga JB, i try to upgrade it with STR 4620X, 4661X, 4664X 166p stb file. When i finished it i tried to connect back, it opened mytv channels except BBC W, AL JAZEERA, EUROSPORTS, and E!. when i finished i try to track w4/7 and connect back, the (LOCK) red light is standby, but the (STB) yellow light is blinking off and on. But none of the channels is showing. please what do i do. Thanks
because of this constant rain you may experience bad signal quality and you know when mbcs channels itself is off then that means no network except it was on before you start watchin it but all will be ok very soon.
Back to top Go down
abou1
Senior
Senior
abou1

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation Empty2011-07-11, 19:48

@jb thank u, i'l ur numba 2morow in d evening.
Back to top Go down
abou1
Senior
Senior
abou1

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation Empty2011-07-11, 20:01

@precious4love when d signal is ok, d lock yellow light will b stable and stb red will blinking, wit dis condition it will show.
Back to top Go down
Bluka2
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation Empty2011-07-12, 00:04

sabi gud o....
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation Empty2011-07-14, 21:35

I believe i've provided all the necessary tips on this? If you have any question don't hesistate to tell me.
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation Empty2011-07-14, 21:37

And i'm happy also that everybody that received dongle from me is not complaining of fraud. I appreciate that you people appreciate what i did and i'll continue to do my best so long as i can.
Back to top Go down
munajoe
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation Empty2011-07-14, 23:39

aatar box for 15k newly from abroad with warranty
Back to top Go down
abou1
Senior
Senior
abou1

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation Empty2011-07-15, 07:24

Requirements
1. You MUST have 90cm or 1M dish and one other dish at any size
2. Strong Decoder(Original 4663 or 4669
3. Avatar

Installation
step one
use 90cm to track eutelsat w3 not below 64% signal quality.
Step two
track eutelsat w4, mytv or Nss7 with another dish.
Step three
connect a cable directly from the w3 lnb to the Avatar(you'll see where to connect to it via F-connector).
Step four
remove the cable(2rsr) provided and connect it to Avatar and also connect the other end to the back of the decoder. Make sure you tight it after fixing the cable.
Step five
now connect your w4 cable directly from the lnb to the strong decoder(normal connection).
Now plug the adaptor to your socket and connect to Avatar.
NOTE: MAKE SURE YOU DON'T PRESS THE REMOTE CONTROL SO THAT YOU WILL NOT TEMPER WITH THE SETTINGS.
Next step is setting the decoder for Avatar.
which remote control are u talking about?
Back to top Go down
Pidzo
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation Empty2011-07-15, 09:35

That's it John Bull. bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation Empty

Back to top Go down

Full tutorial on Avatar installation
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naija Talk community :: Africa's no.1 Satellite Technology forum :: Dongle(X-man, Azsky, X-trem, Avatar, Microbox, etc)-
Jump to: