Stephen Keshi has officially told the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) today that he would stay on as the the national team’s coach according to africanfootball.com
Keshi notice that he would like to continue was passed through by one of Big boss assistants submitted Keshi’s acceptance of the NFF’s formal offer on the coach’s behalf.
The coach had after three years as the eagles coach told the world that he would like to take up other offers after Eagles Round of 16 loss to France in the World Cup.
The coach had been said to have been saddened by the NFF not providing him an official residence and car in the new contract.
He also asked for his salary to be always paid in time and for him to have full control of those who work under him.
This is coming as Nigeria gets ready to face Rwanda, in Nigeria, on September 7, the first qualifying match for the Africa Cup of Nations, Morroco 2015.
Keshi has been for some time involved in NFF crisis, after he came out and accused the NFF of being unprofessional and saying he does not think he could work in the horrid conditions he was given.
But after Maigari’s sack, the NFF and Keshi have changed tone and seem to be in a haste to sign on the dotted lines.