Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Can Nigerian win World Cup ?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

Sex : male

Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 4 Empty2014-06-08, 08:49

First topic message reminder :

Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 4 Stephe10

Did you know ever since Stephen Keshi take over our national team (Nigeria team) from Samson Siasia we are yet to win a match against white team ### Please dont tell me Venezuala is white team  Sad

So my question is..:-

CAN NIGERIA WIN WORLD CUP ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.medoriansports.blogspot.com

AuthorMessage
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 4 Empty2014-06-21, 00:03

@stainlez wrote:
@arsenaaaaaal wrote:
@stainlez wrote:
Una oga sef don comot... Idajo ori p*pa ni ooooo!
who be d oga?
World champion and european champion.
spain don try na,make dem go rest.make players like casillas,alonso,xavi.....just retire from international football.
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 4 Empty2014-06-21, 12:20

Nigeria will be the underdogs today against Bosnia-Herzegovina, but they will be expected to take the fight to their World Cup Group F rivals so as not to be on the flight back home sooner rather than later.

This is a winner-take-all game as both teams need the points to stay on track for the knockout rounds of the 2014 World Cup in Brazil.

The Super Eagles drew their first game 0-0 with Iran, while Bosnia lost 2-1 to Argentina.

This will be the first time both teams will clash and it is a win or bust game for either of them.

Former Nigeria coach James Peters has tasked the team to fight on Saturday for the Super Eagles to win their first match at the World Cup since 1998.
“Against Iran, it was not the Nigerian team we know. There was no fighting spirit, no determination. We have to fight. This is not a schoolboys’ game, it’s the World Cup,” urged Peters.

“We have to play for the country on Saturday.”

Lille goalkeeper Vincent Enyeama will be the major obstacle for Bosnia, who will parade an arsenal of strikers led by Edin Dzeko and Vedad Ibisevic, who scored against Argentina.

Bosnia scored 30 goals during the World Cup qualifiers and that shows that skipper Joseph Yobo-led defence must be up and doing against Manchester City striker Dzeko propelled strike force.

Bosnia coach Safet Susic has picked Enyeama as a major factor on Saturday after he praised the goalkeeper’s quality.

At the other end of the pitch, Nigeria strikers must be at their best and take their chances against a very organised Bosnia defence.

Eagles top striker Emmanuel Emenike has struggled to reproduce the form that saw him emerge Goal King at last year’s Africa Cup of Nations.

He is a marked man in Brazil and his work has not been made any easier by the fact that he has lacked support from the midfield.

Eagles left back Juwon Oshaniwa has assured the team will go for victory on Saturday.

"We know we need to beat Bosnia to boost our qualification chances, we have been training hard and I believe God will crown our efforts with victory over Bosnia," Oshaniwa told AfricanFootball.com

Oshaniwa will be expected to keep his place in the starting XI, while Yobo fills in for the injured Godfrey Oboabona for his 99th cap.

Coach Stephen Keshi will have to decide on Stoke City striker Osaze Odemwingie, who he said did not play to instructions when he was introduced as a second-half substitute.

Bosnia are sweating on the fitness of Hoffenheim midfielder Sejad Salihovic after he failed a late fitness test before the match against Argentina.

Susic said he expects Nigeria to be a lot better against them than they were against Iran.

Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 4 Empty2014-06-21, 13:00

I hop dey won't b wearing dat yeye jersey dis 9t again?
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 4 Empty2014-06-21, 13:22

Wareva
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 4 Empty2014-06-21, 14:34

They should make us proud today jare
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 4 Empty2014-06-21, 15:48

On this day (21-06-1994) in USA 94, Nigeria beat Bulgaria 3 - 0 (Yakini, Amokachi & Amunike)....... We can do it again, Common Eagle
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 4 Empty2014-06-21, 18:15

@lawalahmed wrote:
On this day (21-06-1994) in USA 94, Nigeria beat Bulgaria 3 - 0 (Yakini, Amokachi & Amunike)....... We can do it again, Common Eagle
I pray 2day won't b d opposite o!
Back to top Go down
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso
Senior
Senior
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 4 Empty2014-06-21, 22:36

Hughhh! Ghana was close. Goodluck 9ja
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 4 Empty2014-06-21, 22:48

For those that wanna embark on a two-hour
night watch for the unencouraging 'Super
Chickens'; I hereby commit you into the hands
of the Almighty (I need to sleep as advised by
Doctor). In case we win, please feel free to
send me pings, bc, sms etc but if otherwise...
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 4 Empty2014-06-22, 00:54

MR OTEGBEMI UP EAGLES NANI
Back to top Go down
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 4 Empty2014-06-22, 00:55

Safex,no run o.u see am???una wey don write naija off.
Back to top Go down
Roykay
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 4 Empty2014-06-22, 01:12

Thank God, Super Eagle don qualify for the round of 16! One step after the other.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 4 Empty2014-06-22, 01:12

dt mind Mr OTEGBEMI jare is nw from Burundi
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 4 Empty2014-06-22, 01:31

*15 - NGA vs BIH was the World Cup game with the most goalkeeper saves since ‪#‎COLombia‬ vs ENG in 1998 ‪

*No Brasil World Cup game has had more attempts on goal than NGA -vs BIH (40 attempts)

* Odemwingie's goal is Nigeria's 18th at the World Cup, the most by an African team. Cameroon have 17
Back to top Go down
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 4 Empty2014-06-22, 01:39

@lawalahmed wrote:
*15 - NGA vs BIH was the World Cup game with the most goalkeeper saves since ‪#‎COLombia‬ vs ENG in 1998 ‪

*No Brasil World Cup game has had more attempts on goal than NGA -vs BIH (40 attempts)

* Odemwingie's goal is Nigeria's 18th at the World Cup, the most by an African team. Cameroon have 17
wow!nyc info.
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 4 Empty2014-06-22, 08:59

@ancl wrote:
france awaits dem, mayb I'll change ma attitude if dey cud beat France
Back to top Go down
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 4 Empty2014-06-22, 09:13

@Safex wrote:
@ancl wrote:
don't change ur attitude pls o,so we can keep winning.
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 4 Empty2014-06-22, 11:52

We can't but will be better
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 4 Empty2014-06-22, 12:14

@arsenaaaaaal wrote:
@Safex wrote:
@ancl wrote:
don't change ur attitude pls o,so we can keep winning.
I pity u o. Lolz
Back to top Go down
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 4 Empty2014-06-22, 14:45

@Safex wrote:
@ancl wrote:
what was the outcome the last time nigeria played france?
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 4 Empty2014-06-22, 16:19

@arsenaaaaaal wrote:
@Safex wrote:
@ancl wrote:

Did you mean when we play them at their backyard ?
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 4 Empty2014-06-22, 23:53

@arsenaaaaaal wrote:
@Safex wrote:
@ancl wrote:
dis is a competitive match n nt friendly jor!
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 4 Empty2014-06-23, 20:31

According to the media officer of the Super Eagles, Ben Alaiya, It was a smooth one hour, thirty minutes flight for the Super Eagles and its officials from Campinas to Porto Alegre, as the team gears up for Wednesday’s group decider against former World Champions, Argentina.

Ben hinted that on the flight with the Super Eagles was the Vice President of the NFF, Chief Mike Okeke Umeh, House Of Reps members led by Vice Chairman, House Committee on Sports, Alhaja Ayo Omidiran, Coach Stephen Keshi and his crew and all the 23 players registered for the tournament.

Former captain of Sunshine Stars FC of Akure, Godfrey Oboabona is also said to be back in training on Monday afternoon.

“I am ready to resume training today and the medics have given me a clean bill,” Oboabona said smiling as the team alighted from the TAM flight that brought them from Campinas,"Ben Alaiya was quoted as saying.

The team departed for training immediately it settled down at about 2:15pm local time, which is 6:15 in Nigeria, with Team Skipper, Joseph Yobo, saying he prefers a win on Wednesday to his much advertised attainment of a 100 caps if featured in the match against Argentina.

“It’s a good news that I will reach that milestone but what is uppermost in my mind is for the team to win and for us to advance to the next stage. The rest will be a bonus”, he said on Monday.
Back to top Go down
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 4 Empty2014-06-23, 20:38

Best of luck guys.
Back to top Go down
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 4 Empty2014-06-23, 20:41

Best of luck guys.
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 4 Empty2014-06-23, 23:40

Hardwork is just d key!
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 4 Empty2014-06-24, 15:42

Toyin Ibitoye's #SoarSuperEagles Diary - Day Ten

I want to start the review of #SoarSuperEagles Diary Day 10 with this story from the last visit I made to the Super Eagles camp in Campinas along with former National Team captain Segun Odegbami.

Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 4 Yobo10

A Brazilian, Lucas had walked up to me while we were waiting to see the Super Eagles coaches, asked me for a photo shot (that is the most common thing requested for at this World Cup) and expectedly started to chat me up about the World Cup.

Lucas spoke good English. Finding a Brazilian who spoke that well is a rarity.

"Your team can beat Argentina,” Lucas opened up.

"The Argentina team is not good, it is only Messi in that team and if you tell your team to believe you can beat them in Porto Alegre. I will be coming to Porto Alegre to see that game and will be supporting Nigeria,” he added.

Lucas' position represents that of the average Brazilian. The Super Eagles will be playing with so much support by the locals on Wednesday but should not get carried away from doing the basics which would guarantee Nigeria's second round ticket.

Lucas did not end with me. I saw him walk up to Stephen Keshi and overheard him telling the Big Boss that he should make sure the Argentines tasted defeat for Brazil.

"How can I beat Argentina for Brazil? If you guys meet them at some stage in the competition, then you can sort yourselves out. For me, I only want to beat Argentina for my country,” Keshi responded.

What should be Nigeria's best approach for tomorrow's game?

Play ultra defensively to earn the point that sees us through? Or be a little adventurous, take the game to the Argentines, aim for three points and in the worst case scenario, as they say, earn our point? Or do we stay in the middle of both extremes?

What kind of Argentina team is lining out tomorrow?

Crucial posers that I hope Keshi and his team would find the right answers to.

Just to reassure you. I remain positive and very optimistic that the Super Eagles will qualify for the second round of the World Cup.

However, we must be ready to sweat and work as hard as we did against Bosnia Herzegovina to achieve this. There should be no distraction.

An issue that has been a distractive talking point ahead of Wednesday's game has been the landmark 100 caps of Super Eagles captain Joseph Yobo.

After reading through a few materials and checking through FIFA.com and Wikipedia,I decided to take their positions on the number of caps that he has.

Going through the player profile on the FIFA website late on Monday,Yobo is recorded as been on 99 caps already. I decided to go with that and so posted it on my twitter handle.

I had my doubts because when I spoke to Joseph Yobo last week before the Bosnia Herzegovina game, he gave me the impression that last Saturday's game was going to be match number 98 for him.

However, after very diligent consultations with three of my colleagues, I had a rethink.

FIFA website is not fool proof. I have seen mistakes on FIFA's official documents on some occasions, although it rarely happens.

I have therefore decided to put out today, what I believe to be the most accurate account, complete with dates, venue, fixture, result and opponent of every international cap won by Joseph Yobo in his over 13 years of meritorious service to Nigeria.

I hope that the challenges and the little confusion that this has generated will spur the Nigeria Football Federation into creating a department (from now on) that will be specifically devoted to sacred and historical issues such as this.

It is noteworthy that the 'Nigerian Wall' and the deputy captain of the team Vincent Enyeama is also closing in rather quickly on the 100 cap mark.

Yobo says there is no need to put pressure on him with this cap issue. He says he would be happy to sacrifice his personal glory if that will translate to huge success for the team on the pitch. That is the attitude of a leader and i am adopting it as well.

Joseph Phillip Yobo - International Appearances

The outstanding Nigerian player has obtained 98 international caps with his National Team and is record holder for his country (equalling the total of Nwankwo Kanu on November 15, 2011). All matches are friendlies unless stated otherwise.

Born:  6- 9-1980

Caps: 98 (W53-D28-L17)

Goals: 7

Age First Cap: 20 yr 199 d 24- 3-2001 vs. Zambia 1-0

Age Last Cap:    33 yr 289 d 21- 6-2014 vs. Bosnia Herzegovina

National Team Career: 13 yrs

(Cap, Date, Venue, Opponent, Score, Competition)

1  24- 3-01 Chingola Zambia   1-1 African Cup Qual.

2  21- 4-01  Freetown Sierra Leone 0-1 World Cup Qualifier

3   5- 5-01 Port Harcourt Liberia 2-0 World Cup Qualifier

4   2- 6-01 Benin           Madagascar 1-0 African Cup Qual.

5 16- 6-01 Windhoek Namibia    2-0 African Cup Qual.

6 1- 7-01 Ombdurman Sudan    4-0 World Cup Qualifier

7 29- 7-01 Port Harcourt Ghana    3-0 World Cup Qualifier

8 12- 1-02 Bouaké          Ivory Coast 1-1

9 21- 1-02  Bamako            Algeria         1-1 African Nations Cup

10 24- 1-02 Bamako     Mali            0-0 African Nations Cup

11 28- 1-02 Mopti             Liberia          1-0 African Nations Cup

12 3- 2-02 Bamako      Ghana    1-0 African Nations Cup

13 7- 2-02 Bamako       Senegal 1-2 African Nations Cup

14 9- 2-02 Mopti           Mali     1-0 African Nations Cup

15 17- 4-02 Aberdeen       Scotland 2-1

16 16- 5-02 Dublin          Ireland 2-1

17 2- 6-02 Ibaraki       Argentina 0-1 World Cup

18 7- 6-02 Kobe             Sweden   1-2 World Cup

19 12- 6-02 Osaka            England 0-0 World Cup

20 29- 3-03 Blantyre           Malawi   1-0 African Cup Qual.

21 30- 5-03 Abuja              Ghana    3-1 LG Cup

22 1- 6-03 Lagos          Cameroon 3-0 LG Cup

23 26- 7-03 Watford       Venezuela 1-0

24 27- 1-04 Monastir         Morocco 0-1 African Nations Cup

25 31- 1-04 Monastir          S/Africa 4-0 African Nations Cup

26 4- 2-04 Sfax               Benin    2-1 African Nations Cup

27 8- 2-04 Monastir     Cameroon 2-1 African Nations Cup

28 11- 2-04 Tunis          Tunisia    1-1 [1] African Nations Cup

29 13- 2-04 Monastir        Mali     2-1 African Nations Cup

30 5- 6-04 Abuja         Rwanda   2-0 World Cup Qualifier

31 20- 6-04 Luanda         Angola   0-1 World Cup Qualifier

32 3- 7-04 Abuja         Algeria 1-0 World Cup Qualifier

33 6-10-04 Libreville Gabon    1-1 World Cup Qualifier

34 26- 3-05 Port Harcourt Gabon    2-0 World Cup Qualifier

35 5- 6-05 Kigali            Rwanda   1-1 World Cup Qualifier

36 18- 6-05 Kano             Angola   1-1 World Cup Qualifier

37 17- 8-05 Tripoli          Libya    1-0

38 4- 9-05 Oran             Algeria 5-2 World Cup Qualifier

39 8-10-05 Abuja       Zimbabwe 5-1 World Cup Qualifier

40 23- 1-06 Port Said       Ghana    1-0 African Nations Cup

41 27- 1-06 Port Said   Zimbabwe 2-0 African Nations Cup

42 31- 1-06 Port Said    Senegal 2-1 African Nations Cup

43 3- 2-06 Port Said    Tunisia    1-1 [2] African Nations Cup

44 7- 2-06 Alexandria Ivory Coast 0-1 African Nations Cup

45 9- 2-06 Cairo      Senegal 1-0 African Nations Cup

46 2- 9-06 Abuja         Niger    2-0 African Cup Qual.

47 8-10-06 Maseru       Lesotho 1-0 African Cup Qual.

48 6- 2-07 Brentford Ghana    1-4

49 24- 3-07 Abeokuta Uganda   1-0 African Cup Qual.

50 2- 6-07 Kampala Uganda   1-2 African Cup Qual.

51 21- 1-08 Sekondi I/Coast 0-1 African Nations Cup

52 25- 1-08 Sekondi Mali     0-0 African Nations Cup

53 29- 1-08 Sekondi Benin    2-0 African Nations Cup

54 3- 2-08 Accra    Ghana    1-2 African Nations Cup

55 27- 5-08 Graz     Austria 1-1

56 1- 6-08 Abuja    South Africa 2-0 World Cup Qualifier

57 7- 6-08 Freetown Sierra Leone 1-0 World Cup Qualifier

58 15- 6-08 Malabo   E/Guinea   1-0 World Cup Qualifier

59 21- 6-08 Abuja    E/Guinea   2-0 World Cup Qualifier

60 11-10-08 Abuja    Sierra Leone 4-1 World Cup Qualifier

61 11- 2-09 London   Jamaica 0-0

62 20- 6-09 Radès    Tunisia 0-0 World Cup Qualifier

63 6- 9-09 Abuja    Tunisia 2-2 World Cup Qualifier

64 11-10-09 Abuja    Mozambique 1-0 World Cup Qualifier

65 14-11-09 Nairobi Kenya    3-2 World Cup Qualifier

- 6- 1-10 Durban   Zambia   0-0
[*]

66 12- 1-10 Benguela Egypt    1-3 African Nations Cup

67 16- 1-10 Benguela Benin    1-0 African Nations Cup

68 25- 5-10 Wattens (AUT) S/Arabia 0-0

69 6- 6-10 Tembisa, SA North Korea 3-1

70 12- 6-10 Johannesburg Argentina 0-1 World Cup

71 17- 6-10 Bloemfontein Greece   1-2 World Cup

72 22- 6-10 Durban            S/Korea 2-2 World Cup

73 5- 9-10 Calabar       Madagascar 2-0 African Cup Qual.

74 10-10-10 Conakry          Guinea   0-1 African Cup Qual.

75 9- 2-11 Lagos             Sierra Leone 2-1

76 27- 3-11 Abuja              Ethiopia 4-0 African Cup Qual.

77 29- 3-11 Abuja                 Kenya    3-0

78 1- 6-11 Abuja         Argentina 4-1

79 5- 6-11 Addis Abeba       Ethiopia 2-2 African Cup Qual.

80 4- 9-11 Antananarivo.   Madagascar 2-0 African Cup Qual.

81 6- 9-11 Dhaka       Argentina 1-3

82 8-10-11 Abuja       Guinea   2-2 African Cup Qual.

83 11-10-11 Watford     Ghana    0-0

84 12-11-11 Benin        Botswana 0-0

85 15-11-11 Kaduna         Zambia   2-0

86 29- 2-12 Kigali         Rwanda   0-0 African Cup Qual.

87 8- 9-12 Paynesville      Liberia 2-2 African Cup Qual.

88 9- 1-13 Faro-Loulé Cape Verde  0-0

89 21- 1-13 Nelspruit B/Faso 1-1 African Nations Cup

90 29- 1-13 Nelspruit Ethiopia 2-0 African Nations Cup

91 3- 2-13 Rustenburg Ivory Coast   2-1 African Nations Cup

92 6- 2-13 Durban              Mali     4-0 African Nations Cup

93 10- 2-13 Johannesburg     B/Faso 1-0 African Nations Cup

94 28- 5-14 London            Scotland 2-2

95 3- 6-14 Chester               Greece          0-0

96 7- 6-14 Jacksonville     USA   1-2

97 16-6-14    Curitiba             Iran               0-0    World Cup

98 21-6-14    Cuiaba              Bosnia-IH      1-0    World Cup

[1] Nigeria  lost 3-5 on penalty kicks.

[2] Nigeria  won 6-5 on penalty kicks.
[*]unofficial training match played over 2x40 minutes behind closed doors and with

many substitutions

Total Record

Matches   Won  Draw  Lost  

98          53      28      17      

Types of Matches

Friendlies               21

World Cup             8

World Cup Qualifier  22

African Nations Cup 28

African Cup Qualifier 17

Other Tournaments  2

Total caps: 98

Goals:

Cap  22 -1 goal

Cap  25 -1 goal

Cap  32 -1 goal

Cap  58 -1 goal

Cap  59 -1 goal

Cap  80 -1 goal

Cap  81 -1 goal

Total 7 goals

*Majority of the statistics displayed here was prepared by Roberto Mamrud for the Rec.Sport.Soccer Foundation.
Back to top Go down
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 4 Empty2014-06-24, 20:41

No of caps not really important now,letz beat argentina.
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 4 Empty2014-06-24, 23:05

I can't even read all d long essay. Lolz
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 4 Empty2014-06-25, 23:47

Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 4 Messi_10
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 4 Empty2014-06-25, 23:54

@lawalahmed wrote:

Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 4 Messi_10
na only u dey c efrytin, lolz
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 4 Empty2014-06-25, 23:56

AFTER NIGERIA QUALIFY FOR THE NEXT ROUND AFTER 16YRS...

DID YOU STILL THINK WE STAND A CHANCE AGAINST FRANCE ON MONDAY NIGHT ?

IF YOU ASK ME I WILL SAY WE STAND A CHANCE BCOS 10 MAN ECUADOR HOLD FREE SCORING FRANCE TO STILL IN THEIR LAST MATCH..

SO WHAT IS UR OPINION ?

Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 4 Empty2014-06-26, 01:20

@lawalahmed wrote:

AFTER NIGERIA QUALIFY FOR THE NEXT ROUND AFTER 16YRS...

DID YOU STILL THINK WE STAND A CHANCE AGAINST FRANCE ON MONDAY NIGHT ?

IF YOU ASK ME I WILL SAY WE STAND A CHANCE BCOS 10 MAN ECUADOR HOLD FREE SCORING FRANCE TO STILL IN THEIR LAST MATCH..

SO WHAT IS UR OPINION ?

u can't use dat 2 judge bro
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 4 Empty2014-06-26, 05:00

if we play wel and the backline correct there mistake i think we hv chance
Back to top Go down
facebook
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 4 Empty2014-06-26, 08:03

If Naija win France make i hang 4 air.
Back to top Go down
sunnyga
Expert
Expert

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 4 Empty2014-06-26, 08:21

some people sef!!....
Back to top Go down
OLOBE
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 4 Empty2014-06-26, 09:04

@facebook wrote:
we can win, just let kip on in prayer
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 4 Empty2014-06-27, 12:54

ARE WE GOIN GHANA WAY ?

Super Eagles boycott training over bonus row

Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 4 Eagle_11

Nigeria’s chances and preparations for the World Cup with Les Bleu of France are being seriously threatened by another bonus row between the players and the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF).

Shortly after the team qualified for the next round following the match with Argentina, the players waited for the NFF president, Alhaji Aminu Maigari, at the hotel in Porto Alegre, Brazil, to raise the issue. However, following a tip-off, he did not turn up and the original plan of the board members and the squad all flying back to Campinas, Sao Paulo, was shelved. The players flew back on their own along with the technical crew. The following day, training was not held as the players vowed to get their bonus paid upfront before they play France on Monday. Camp sources told TheCable that coach Stephen Keshi was completely powerless to force the players out on the training pitch. The coach is said to be totally fed up with a situation that could easily have been settled with proper planning. “The failure of the administrators are now putting the work of the technical crew in jeopardy,” the source said. A board member said he is certain “this is a slight misunderstanding that will be sorted out shortly”. “This board has never owed the players money, we might seem a bit slow in getting things done but the desire of this President is to see Nigeria progress as far as possible in this competition, so for sure the players will get their money before Monday,” he said. Ghana and Cameroon had similar situations over bonuses, with the Ghanaian government chartering an aircraft to fly in dollars in cash to pay the players’ bonuses. The Nigerian team flies out to Brasilia on Friday. Copyright 2014 The Cable. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.thecable.ng as the source
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 4 Empty2014-06-27, 13:06

@facebook wrote:
noted 4 action
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 4 Empty2014-06-27, 13:12

@lawalahmed wrote:
ARE WE GOIN GHANA WAY ?

Super Eagles boycott training over bonus row

Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 4 Eagle_11

Nigeria’s chances and preparations for the World Cup with Les Bleu of France are being seriously threatened by another bonus row between the players and the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF).

Shortly after the team qualified for the next round following the match with Argentina, the players waited for the NFF president, Alhaji Aminu Maigari, at the hotel in Porto Alegre, Brazil, to raise the issue. However, following a tip-off, he did not turn up and the original plan of the board members and the squad all flying back to Campinas, Sao Paulo, was shelved. The players flew back on their own along with the technical crew. The following day, training was not held as the players vowed to get their bonus paid upfront before they play France on Monday. Camp sources told TheCable that coach Stephen Keshi was completely powerless to force the players out on the training pitch. The coach is said to be totally fed up with a situation that could easily have been settled with proper planning. “The failure of the administrators are now putting the work of the technical crew in jeopardy,” the source said. A board member said he is certain “this is a slight misunderstanding that will be sorted out shortly”. “This board has never owed the players money, we might seem a bit slow in getting things done but the desire of this President is to see Nigeria progress as far as possible in this competition, so for sure the players will get their money before Monday,” he said. Ghana and Cameroon had similar situations over bonuses, with the Ghanaian government chartering an aircraft to fly in dollars in cash to pay the players’ bonuses. The Nigerian team flies out to Brasilia on Friday. Copyright 2014 The Cable. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.thecable.ng as the source
na wetin go kill dem b dat cos dey'll b distracted
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 4 Empty2014-06-27, 14:14

let NFF free this boys jare if France beat them in second round na NFF members go share this money among themselves gbam!!
Back to top Go down
ollydellima
Amateur
Amateur
ollydellima

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 4 Empty2014-06-27, 15:31

@lawalahmed wrote:
Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 4 Stephe10

Did you know ever since Stephen Keshi take over our national team (Nigeria team) from Samson Siasia we are yet to win a match against white team ### Please dont tell me Venezuala is white team  Sad

So my question is..:-

CAN NIGERIA WIN WORLD CUP ?
impossibility,no matter how much manner they culd get 4rm heaven,France is eliminating them! Sure banker
Back to top Go down
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 4 Empty2014-06-27, 15:31

These guys should be paid,not a time for distractions.
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 4 Empty2014-06-27, 15:42

@ancl wrote:
let NFF free this boys jare if France beat them in second round na NFF members go share this money among themselves gbam!!
una don lose ur faith in dem?
Back to top Go down
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 4 Empty2014-06-27, 16:11

France is beatable.
Back to top Go down
austin kofi boakye
Senior
Senior
austin kofi boakye

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 4 Empty2014-06-27, 16:23

y not
Back to top Go down
http://www.exchequresignalvent.getafricaonlne.com
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 4 Empty2014-06-27, 17:34

@Safex wrote:
@ancl wrote:
me loss faith ke? Abi mo ti loss e ni, na money the boys want collect be my area of interest cos me ancl is also part of the 9ja players n Brazil Abi cos i no write my name ANCL at back of my Jersey
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 4 Empty2014-06-27, 20:40

@arsenaaaaaal wrote:
France is beatable.
yes I agree, buh is it by a team lyk supa igu?
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 4 Empty2014-06-27, 20:55

@ancl wrote:
@Safex wrote:
@ancl wrote:
me loss faith ke? Abi mo ti loss e ni, na money the boys want collect be my area of interest cos me ancl is also part of the 9ja players n Brazil Abi cos i no write my name ANCL at back of my Jersey
I no kno b4 ni
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 4 Empty2014-06-30, 13:25

Vincent Enyeama has made 18 saves at this World Cup, more than any other goalkeeper # Confidence

Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 4 Vicent10

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Can Nigerian win World Cup ?
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naija Talk community :: Bet9ja/Nairabet prediction and selections-
Jump to: