Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Can Nigerian win World Cup ?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

Sex : male

Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 3 Empty2014-06-08, 08:49

First topic message reminder :

Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 3 Stephe10

Did you know ever since Stephen Keshi take over our national team (Nigeria team) from Samson Siasia we are yet to win a match against white team ### Please dont tell me Venezuala is white team  Sad

So my question is..:-

CAN NIGERIA WIN WORLD CUP ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.medoriansports.blogspot.com

AuthorMessage
OLOBE
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 3 Empty2014-06-11, 22:21

90 mintues jugde wen d time cus
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 3 Empty2014-06-12, 09:59

Former Nigeria goalkeeper Peter Rufai insists Eagles can reach World Cup final

Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 3 Rufai10

Pre-World Cup Friendly Matches

The Super Eagles played three major build-up games going into the World Cup. These games I must say marked the first phase of their real preparation towards the World Cup, though our own World Cup starts next Monday when we take on Iran. Looking at the team’s performances in the three games, I would say for different reasons that the team did well.

For instance, against Scotland, which though ended goalless, the players were coming together for the first time after a very long time. There were also some new players like Osaze Odemwingie who tried to impress to convince Nigerians that yes, he’s still the Osaze we used to know. There was also Joseph Yobo who wanted to prove why people clamoured for his recall.

You also saw the likes of Uche Nwofor and Michael Uchebo trying to play themselves into the hearts of Nigerians. Of course, Nwofor did well enough to tie the game for us when he scored the late equalizer. Then came the second game, against Greece. Everyone knows that Greece is a strong power in World football. They are like the Italians, the more they play, the more you find it difficult to understand what they are doing. Our players tried to fight and get into the final 23-man squad list.

And having done that, the game against USA became a routine. Yes, routine in the sense that having made the list, it’s important to stay away from injury so that you don’t miss the World Cup at this stage on account of injury as was the case with Elderson Echiejile. So I think that some how made the players play safe, and with caution against USA. I would say those friendly games marked the real first segment of their preparation. Now they are in Brazil. Between the time of the match against USA and when they will play Iran in their first match in Brazil is very crucial, that’s the second and important period of their preparation for the World Cup.

Elderson Injury And UzoenyiAs Replacement

I strongly believe that the Super Eagles have a very bright prospect at the World Cup.
This may sound funny to many who would want to estimate the strength and potential of the team on account of the results of their friendly games. Some will also question the wisdom of Keshi in replacing defender Elderson Echiejile winger Ejike Uzoenyi.

Let me tell you, much as I regret Echiejile’s injury, I also believe that Uzoenyi is a perfect choice. He is acombative player, good on both right and left flanks and can also be drafted into the middle of the field if occasion demands. He’s an explosive player and I think him coming in at this time is very good. If Osaze operates from the right, Ejike will come from the left so his inclusion brings balance into the squad. He is strong, mobile and shoots well too.

Players’ demand for appearance fee

I’ve heard a lot about the meeting between the players representatives, captain Joseph
Yobo and John Obi Mikel, with NFF leadership over what they (players) should earn as World Cup appearance fee. Some even say this is not proper and will divide the team. It’s not true, I’ve been in the national team in the past and I know that it’s pl ayers’ right. It’s normal for the players and officials to talk, agree on such issues as bonus before the World Cup. Spain have settled theirs few months ago and I’m sure other countries will follow suit. I don’t see this as an issue that people should be worried about, I don’t see it as an issue that can bring disunity in the team and I’m happy the captain Yobo has come out to say it was a mutual meeting between the players and NFF.

It’s a nice thing they sorted this thing out at this point before the world Cup. When the World Cup starts, its all about how we can win games and not about what should be paid to who which is to me, a distraction at that time.

Brazil 2014 World Cup Target

I’ve said earlier that this team has a very bright prospect at the World Cup not minding what many take as poor results in pre World Cup matches. My honest expectation or target is for the team to reach the final and possibly bring the cup home. They can do it, the more they progress, the more they play with cohesion, the more their confidence come out. Let me draw your mind back to our first World Cup in USA in 1994, if not for the mistake we made against Italy, in our round of 16 game, we could have reached the final, or at least, the semi final. Its possible, afterall, Bulgaria, a team we beat 3-0 in our group game, went on to play in the semi final. One unique thing about Nigerian teams is that they go from strength to strength, game after game. And I foresee it happening again in Brazil.

Back to top Go down
heavenboundpkay
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
heavenboundpkay

Sex : m

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 3 Empty2014-06-12, 12:06

There is hope for even the worst country
Back to top Go down
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 3 Empty2014-06-12, 12:25

@heavenboundpkay wrote:
There is hope for even the worst country
naija is far from the worst.
Back to top Go down
isaac311
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 3 Empty2014-06-12, 13:52

no no no Nigeria will not win the world cup at least not this time. keep your expectations low because the guys will even buy our local players out just to have them go out at say quarter or semi finals. I know for sure that this is another many years away.
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 3 Empty2014-06-12, 17:21

I'm sayin dis 4 d 2nd tym: naija can win w/c only if dey can emulate president gudlock i.e. play wit@ shoes
Back to top Go down
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 3 Empty2014-06-12, 19:36

@Safex wrote:
I'm sayin dis 4 d 2nd tym: naija can win w/c only if dey can emulate president gudlock i.e. play wit@ shoes
make i give u keshi number?
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 3 Empty2014-06-14, 17:49

Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 3 Keshi_10

14 Jun 2014
FIFA.com

The Brazilians did not forget Stephen Keshi and his Super Eagles after the men in green swooped down to South America’s biggest country for the FIFA Confederations Cup last year.

Though they were unable to navigate themselves through an examining group including world champions Spain and Copa America holders Uruguay, they did give a good account of themselves and thrill the flair-obsessed locals. That was evident when the Nigerians arrived at the team hotel in Campinas, where innumerable animated fans were on hand to greet them.

Here, in an interview with FIFA, Keshi reveals his surprise at that memorable welcome, discusses the way he believes football should be played, outlines what has let African sides down in the past, and weighs in on Iran, whom Nigeria will commence their FIFA World Cup™ campaign against in Curitiba on Monday.

FIFA: Stephen: You got such a great reception when you got to the team hotel. How pleased were you?
Very pleased. Very pleased because it was something that we were not expecting. And we came so late in the morning and they were still waiting for us just to give us a welcome back. It was good.

Are you satisfied with Nigeria’s level or can you still improve?
We can be much better. This squad is probably a year-plus old, it's a new team. Most of the players are young. We're still in the process of getting much better at what we do. In two years’ time we can be much better.

What can the team achieve under you?
I don't know. My dream is to build a strong team for Nigerians and give these players a reason to be footballers. And to show the many players that are coming up behind that they can become somebody in football. That's my dream and that's it.

How important is the team’s unity?
It's very important because I think that most of the teams that I played for in Europe, in Africa, always had this unity, this oneness. I think it's a great weapon to have in your team because everyone is there, fighting for one another, playing for one another, which is a great thing. I've known this all my life as a football player, and now as a coach I'm experiencing the same thing. This is the way we got to qualify. Togo also qualified for the World Cup in 2006 because we were united. We had more spirit moving forward. It was the same thing in Mali when I was there as well. I think it's working so I just keep on.

What's Stephen Keshi's football philosophy? What can we expect from a Stephen Keshi side?
I like attacking football. I don't believe you need to sit back and load behind. You've got to be open and make the people come to the stadium. They spend so much money – they need to get value for it. Good, attacking football is what I like. Of course there must be purpose and discipline and togetherness to make the good football work.

Pele once said that an African side would win the World Cup by the end of the 20th century. Do you think African football is now on a par with Europe and South America?

I think so. If you look at most of the African players that are playing now for the African teams – the five African teams that have qualified for the World Cup – most of them are playing in Europe, playing against the same players as European players, South American players. I think it's the same thing. The only problem, the only difference I think is the lack of concentration and the lack of discipline on the field. Tactical discipline, that is. If we could pay attention to our game plan and concentrate, I think we could do it because this is the same team that we play against week in, week out in Europe. Nigeria haven't won a World Cup game for a while. Why do you think that is? I mean, we’ve always had such great players. It’s because of a lack of tactical discipline and concentration.

You have a wealth of experience in the squad. How will this help you progress?

You can’t buy this sort of experience. I pray that Vincent Enyeama, [Joseph] Yobo, [John] Mikel Obi will bring all their experience. Youth is good, but if we can combine youth and experience that will be great for us.

First up for Nigeria are Iran, whose coach has a good deal of experience. What are your views on the Iranians?

I think an experienced coach is their biggest weapon, because he's well experienced, he knows the game well. For the Iran game we have to be focused. We have to concentrate and do our job. We're not going to take Iran lightly because they're not going to take us lightly. So we have to go out with everything that we have. They have a very good coach and I'm sure they also have some quality players. We don't know Iran very well, but we'll see them on Monday.
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 3 Empty2014-06-14, 22:13

The lesson to be learnt in this WorldCup is don't take the lead with a penalty ‪#‎penalised‬, Spain and Uruguay are my case study!
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 3 Empty2014-06-14, 22:38

@lawalahmed wrote:
The lesson to be learnt in this WorldCup is don't take the lead with a penalty ‪#‎penalised‬, Spain and Uruguay are my case study!
hmmmmmmm...dat's thoughtful of u o!
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 3 Empty2014-06-14, 22:40

@arsenaaaaaal wrote:
@Safex wrote:
I dnt mind o
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 3 Empty2014-06-14, 22:40

@arsenaaaaaal wrote:
@Safex wrote:
I dnt mind o
Back to top Go down
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 3 Empty2014-06-14, 23:00

@Safex wrote:
@arsenaaaaaal wrote:
@Safex wrote:
I dnt mind o
u wan ask for dollars?
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 3 Empty2014-06-15, 11:29

All our opposition (Argentina and Bosnia) presently focus on  Vincent Enyeama

Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 3 Enyiam10
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 3 Empty2014-06-15, 11:34

@arsenaaaaaal wrote:
@Safex wrote:
@arsenaaaaaal wrote:
@Safex wrote:
I dnt mind o
u wan ask for dollars?
just gimme first
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 3 Empty2014-06-15, 13:19

Yes! In dream...lmao
Back to top Go down
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 3 Empty2014-06-15, 16:07

@Safex wrote:
@arsenaaaaaal wrote:
@Safex wrote:
@arsenaaaaaal wrote:
@Safex wrote:
I dnt mind o
u wan ask for dollars?
just gimme first
I don drop the number thru pm.make boyz for here no go begin disturb keshi.
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 3 Empty2014-06-15, 19:13

Ama strip if Naija win the world cup.
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 3 Empty2014-06-15, 20:35

@arsenaaaaaal wrote:
@Safex wrote:
@arsenaaaaaal wrote:
@Safex wrote:
@arsenaaaaaal wrote:
@Safex wrote:
I dnt mind o
u wan ask for dollars?
just gimme first
I don drop the number thru pm.make boyz for here no go begin disturb keshi.
4 ur mind
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 3 Empty2014-06-16, 08:30

The Eagles have a feel of the the Curitiba Turf the evening before the Nig Vs Iran game.

Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 3 Eagle_10

GO EAGLE ! GO EAGLE!! GO EAGLE!!! YOU CAN DO IT....
Back to top Go down
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 3 Empty2014-06-16, 12:03

Do us proud tonite,boyz.
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 3 Empty2014-06-16, 14:15

Super Chickens r ready 4 d showdown!
Back to top Go down
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 3 Empty2014-06-16, 14:55

@Safex wrote:
if dem win,make u no post anything for 3 days o.
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 3 Empty2014-06-16, 15:06

@arsenaaaaaal wrote:
@Safex wrote:
if dem win,make u no post anything for 3 days o.
I no talk say dem no fit win iran o, I'll only go on holiday if dem win d w/cup
Back to top Go down
philemmy
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 3 Empty2014-06-16, 15:33

Up Nigeria!!!!!!
Nigeria no good but i am proud to be a Nigerian. I think some of us need to think beyond the box and support the strength of others. I think too much of books that we read is one the contributing factor to the reason why we don't see anything good from each other. Permit me to say this "Kini inaki fi se ori ti obo ose  bounce  Rolling Eyes  Laughing".
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 3 Empty2014-06-16, 19:29

@philemmy wrote:
Up Nigeria!!!!!!
Nigeria no good but i am proud to be a Nigerian. I think some of us need to think beyond the box and support the strength of others. I think too much of books that we read is one the contributing factor to the reason why we don't see anything good from each other. Permit me to say this "Kini inaki fi se ori ti obo ose  bounce  Rolling Eyes  Laughing".
Funny guy
Back to top Go down
ikbright4real
Senior
Senior
ikbright4real

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 3 Empty2014-06-16, 22:27

Yes Nigeria can win world cup, at least with tonight's performance I believe they'll top our group
Back to top Go down
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 3 Empty2014-06-16, 22:47

@ikbright4real wrote:
Yes Nigeria can win world cup, at least with tonight's performance I believe they'll top our group
yes,u're absolutely right.
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 3 Empty2014-06-16, 22:52

D corect ansa 2 d topic of dis thread is capital NO!
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 3 Empty2014-06-16, 22:59

Nigerian where are ur calculator ?

The time has reach again, let me do little cacu for u jare.... 
lol! 

If Nija beat Bosnia and Argentina beat Iran then ?????? Please, Help me out now  Question 

But u also need to keep this in mind that Nija never beat Oyibo ever since big boss take over from Samson...

Na Original Oyibo i dey talk ooo, No be fake Oyinbo like Iran and Venezuela ooo
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 3 Empty2014-06-16, 23:21

@lawalahmed wrote:
Nigerian where are ur calculator ?

The time has reach again, let me do little cacu for u jare.... 
lol! 

If Nija beat Bosnia and Argentina beat Iran then ?????? Please, Help me out now  Question 

But u also need to keep this in mind that Nija never beat Oyibo ever since big boss take over from Samson...

Na Original Oyibo i dey talk ooo, No be fake Oyinbo like Iran and Venezuela ooo
naija wif permutation
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 3 Empty2014-06-17, 11:38

Toyin Ibitoye's #SoarSuperEagles Diary - Day Three

Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 3 Ngr_fa10

What a day!

Expectations so high. So much optimism in the air. So much belief and promise...and what a disappointment.

It was a day that the Super Eagles made all those of us who had become their cheerleaders look like false prophets and overpaid praise singers.

It was a day that even Stephen Keshi and the much loved Vincent Enyeama will never forget in a hurry.They were served some serious reality meals by angry Nigerian fans in Curitiba.

Keshi was verbally assaulted, abused and threatened. Missiles were hurled at him by these unhappy fans and he was lucky not to be within their reach. It would have made bad history for Nigeria if Keshi was the first coach to have been beaten up by his team's supporters at the World Cup Finals.

Another fans' favourite Vincent Enyeama tried to appease them, asking them to take things easy on his coach, what he got shocked him.

The angry fans turned on him, abused, harassed and warned him he could be in for the same treatment.

How quickly can you turn from hero to zero in Nigeria.

The last time I saw Nigerian fans descend on their 'favourites' (coach or players) like last night, was in October 2011 in Abuja when Siasia and his boys failed to qualify Nigeria for the 2012 Africa Cup of Nations.

Right now, I am not sure Keshi will win any popularity contest among Nigerian fans.

Truth be told.. we were very poor with almost everything we touched last night.

An Iranian fan summarised it as, "Nigeria was poor but Iran was very poor and it made the game very very poor.”

Our approach to the game was wrong, especially with the match tactics. Our players did not warm up for the game properly resulting in their picking up knocks, twists and cramps.

I also admit that the bench did not do enough to turn things around when it was obvious we were not getting things spot on.This was Nigeria's worst possible performance in a competitive match in a long, long time.

...But have I lost hope?...No!

Can this still be a very positively memorable World Cup finals for Nigeria?...Yes!

Will Nigeria still qualify from this group?...I am very optimistic...Yes!

I have seen Nigeria, with even worse opening day performances at major international competitions, improve with every game and end on a high.

I am willing to give these boys that chance..they deserve it.

The Super Eagles will come good.. I mean very good against Bosnia-Herzegovina in Cuiaba on Saturday. I want to believe that they will play their best football in a long time on that day. They will beat Bosnia-Herzegovina and brighten their chances of qualifying for the second round. They have no choice than to raise their game and restore the confidence Nigerians reposed in them.

#SoarSuperEagles is still very much alive and well.

To summarise Day Three of my #SoarSuperEagles Diary.

I got up at 4am (local time) yesterday, caught my 8am flight to Curitiba.

On arrival,I took a ride to the mall and was inside the very expansive and beautiful Curitiba Shopping Mall for a long time taking in all it had to offer. I enjoyed a decent lunch of Rice and vegetable with seafoods (Nigerian style) inside the mall and left for the Arena da Baixada two hours before the Iran vs Nigeria game which started at 4pm(local time).

I returned to São Paulo with the 11pm (local time) flight and got back to my room at Branston Augusta 2 just after midnight completely exhausted.

Day three did not give me much joy as I watched Ghana lose narrowly 1-2 to the USA while waiting to board my flight.

The victory over Nigeria in their last friendly before the World Cup more than prepared the Americans for that crucial win over the Black Stars. You cannot fault the Americans with their long and short term planning for competitions.

Cruel game.. Ghana played so well but lost. Nigeria was so limp but got a point.

I bet a few Ghanaians would want to switch fortunes with Nigeria right now.

I had thought that Nigeria and Ghana represented Africa's brightest hope at this World Cup. I also hoped that both the Nigerian and Ghanaian football authorities would be repaid with success for their belief in and support for their indigenous managers.

Again, all hope is not lost.. anything can still happen.

Back to top Go down
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 3 Empty2014-06-17, 11:44

Hmmmmmmmn!beat bosnia and qualify,that's it.
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 3 Empty2014-06-19, 16:48

I just tapping in chat btw Xavi and Little Messi just now....#  lol! 

Messi: Hello
Xavi: Hi
Messi: where are you now?
Xavi: I'm back to hotel.
Messi: what really happened to ur
team
today?
Xavi: I can't just say
Messi: I don't even see ur passes as
u used
to do at club.
Xavi: I can't kill myself, age is
telling.. I don't even play self.
Messi: lwkmd, so u don't play bt Ur
team disappointed me because u
played below average.
Xavi: Don't u see the duo of Robins
in their
team?
Messi: U mean those Man U and
Munich
guys?
Xavi: yes o o o o.
Messi: ahahahahahahah
Xavi: laughing me or my team?
Messi: Non.
Xavi: Don't worry, Nigeria is there 4
u.
Messi: Nigeria! We will beat them.
Xavi: Have u 4gotten u will still face
ur boss
in d team.
Messi: Who is my boss?
Xavi: that Nigeria goalkeeper.
Messi: Vincent Enyema?
Xavi: Yes, have u 4gotten u've not
scored
against him?
Messi: See, I can't deceive u, I fear
dat guy.
Xavi: laugh
Messi: will u qualified for knock out
now?
Xavi: Chile get players too but if we
don't
qualify, I will retire.
Messi: including Club football?
Xavi: No, only from international
football
Messi: better. You know without u
and ur
brother (Inesta) in my team, I'm
nothing.
Xavi: laugh. Just tell ur team mates
and
coach to watch out for Nigeria.
Messi: I will
Xavi: ok
Messi: later
Xavi: bye.
Back to top Go down
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 3 Empty2014-06-19, 19:39

@lawalahmed wrote:

team
today?
u used
to do at club.
played below average.
in their
team?
Munich
guys?
u.
ur boss
in d team.
scored
against him?
dat guy.
now?
don't
qualify, I will retire.
football
and ur
nothing.
and
hahahahahahaha! Nyc 1.
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 3 Empty2014-06-19, 21:24

@arsenaaaaaal wrote:
Hmmmmmmmn!beat bosnia and qualify,that's it.
una no pray say make bosnia beat iran too???
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 3 Empty2014-06-19, 21:29

@lawalahmed wrote:

team
today?
u used
to do at club.
played below average.
in their
team?
Munich
guys?
u.
ur boss
in d team.
scored
against him?
dat guy.
now?
don't
qualify, I will retire.
football
and ur
nothing.
and
lolz
Back to top Go down
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso
Senior
Senior
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 3 Empty2014-06-19, 21:38

Nigeria can qualify if they beat Bosnia
Back to top Go down
irondehero42
Senior
Senior
irondehero42

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 3 Empty2014-06-20, 00:37

But they camt win the trophy
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 3 Empty2014-06-20, 07:40

@Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso wrote:
Nigeria can qualify if they beat Bosnia
let's wait c ao it goes
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 3 Empty2014-06-20, 16:27

Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 3 Ngr_re11

After SL10 broke the news that Peter O'Leary for Nigeria's Group F clash with Bosnia and Herzegovina,  we took a look at the man who will be calling all the shots in the middle of the park.

O'Leary is a high school biology teacher in his country New Zealand where he oversees matches in the New Zealand Championship and Australia’s A-League but he became famous globally in 2008 when he played the role of a fourth assistant in an English Premier League game he came to watch as a spectator.

Peter O'Leary got more than he bargained for when he officiated the second half of an English premier league soccer match on 28 September 2008.

He attended the match between Aston Villa and Sunderland in Birmingham as a guest of top English referee Steve Bennett.

O'Leary had planned to soak up the action and watch the performance of the officials but such intentions unraveled when assistant referee Alan Williams was injured.

That meant Bennett, the fourth official, replaced Williams at halftime, and O'Leary was summoned from the stands to assume Bennett's role on the touchline.

As the fourth official O'Leary was required to monitor the behaviour of both teams' benches, keep tabs on the time and record the cards given and substitutions made.

Nonetheless, the time on the sidelines at Villa Park was an unexpected bonus for O'Leary, in England on a two-week research tour taking in a series of meetings with English officials.

Brazil 2014 will be O'Leary second consecutive World Cup selection after been a standby referee in the 2010 World cup in South Africa, he will be tasting World cup action as a referee in tomorrow's game.

However, he isn't a stranger to handling Nigeria's game as he was the man in the middle when Nigeria defeated Costa Rica 1-0 in a group game at the 2007 Under-20 World cup in Canada which had Super Eagles defender Efe Ambrose in action.

He also officiated at the FIFA club world cup in Japan, as the referee for the fifth place playoff between Adelaide United and Al Ahly and at the 2009 Under-20 World cup in Egypt refereeing group games between Italy and Trinidad and Tobago and between Hungary and the United Arab Emirates, along with one game at the 2009 FIFA club world cup in United Arab Emirates, refereeing TP Mazembe and Pohang Stellers.

His assistant will be his compatriots Jan Hendrik Hint and Mark Rule with Roberto Moreno from Panama the fourth referee.
Back to top Go down
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 3 Empty2014-06-20, 19:04

make e let the game flow o
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 3 Empty2014-06-20, 19:41

Let's c if naija will surprise d world
Back to top Go down
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 3 Empty2014-06-20, 19:54

@Safex wrote:
i hope they surprise u and d world.
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 3 Empty2014-06-20, 20:00

@arsenaaaaaal wrote:
@Safex wrote:
abeg talk sumtin realistic yeye pple
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 3 Empty2014-06-20, 23:23

@Stevolat wrote:
@arsenaaaaaal wrote:
@Safex wrote:
hahahahahaha, bros una don vex?
Back to top Go down
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 3 Empty2014-06-20, 23:28

@Stevolat wrote:
@arsenaaaaaal wrote:
@Safex wrote:
hope u no bet on naija d other day.
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 3 Empty2014-06-20, 23:32

Una oga sef don comot... Idajo ori p*pa ni ooooo!
Back to top Go down
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 3 Empty2014-06-20, 23:34

@stainlez wrote:
who be d oga?
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 3 Empty2014-06-20, 23:59

@arsenaaaaaal wrote:
@stainlez wrote:
who be d oga?
World champion and european champion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can Nigerian win World Cup ?   Can Nigerian win World Cup ? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Can Nigerian win World Cup ?
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naija Talk community :: Bet9ja/Nairabet prediction and selections-
Jump to: