Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

ENGR SAFEX'S MIND TANTALIZER

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

ENGR SAFEX'S MIND TANTALIZER - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: ENGR SAFEX'S MIND TANTALIZER   ENGR SAFEX'S MIND TANTALIZER - Page 3 Empty2013-10-03, 23:18

First topic message reminder :

I noticed this is lacking in this noble forum and have decided to start posting life-changing facts. I hope it blesses our lives as we read.
No one is an island of knowledge; therefore, you too can post yours.
THANK YOU.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: ENGR SAFEX'S MIND TANTALIZER   ENGR SAFEX'S MIND TANTALIZER - Page 3 Empty2014-09-09, 21:41

@arsenaaaaaal wrote:
Hmmmmmmmn!so true.
na true I dey always talk nah
Back to top Go down
cableman02
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: ENGR SAFEX'S MIND TANTALIZER   ENGR SAFEX'S MIND TANTALIZER - Page 3 Empty2014-09-10, 06:09

Spirit of God is in me;Am dancing more than David's did
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: ENGR SAFEX'S MIND TANTALIZER   ENGR SAFEX'S MIND TANTALIZER - Page 3 Empty2014-09-10, 12:22

@cableman02 wrote:
Spirit of God is in me;Am dancing more than David's did
apy dancing o bros
Back to top Go down
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

PostSubject: Re: ENGR SAFEX'S MIND TANTALIZER   ENGR SAFEX'S MIND TANTALIZER - Page 3 Empty2014-09-10, 12:26

@Safex wrote:
@arsenaaaaaal wrote:
Hmmmmmmmn!so true.
na true I dey always talk nah
keep dem coming bro!
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: ENGR SAFEX'S MIND TANTALIZER   ENGR SAFEX'S MIND TANTALIZER - Page 3 Empty2014-09-10, 14:51

When I was in elementary school, I got into a major argument with another girl in my class. I forgot long ago what the argument was about, but I have never forgotten the lesson I learned that day.

ENGR SAFEX'S MIND TANTALIZER - Page 3 Yinyang

Using a very simple demonstration, our clever teacher quickly taught us that both of us were both right and wrong...
The teacher brought us both to the front of the class and asked us to stand on either side of her desk. In the middle of it, she placed a large round object. I could clearly see the object was black. She asked the other little girl what colour the object was. “White,” she answered. I couldn’t believe it! How could she say the object was white, when clearly it was black? Another argument ensued, this time about the colour of the object.
After a minute or two, the teacher told us to change places, then asked me what colour the object was. I had no choice but to answer “white.”
The object was black on one side and white on the other. From my classmate’s initial viewpoint, the object was white, while for me it was black. It was only when we changed places and saw the
object from each other’s perspective that we could understand how we could see it so differently.
The moral of the story: Things that seem black and white might indeed be so, but not in the way we think! One must stand in the other person’s shoes and look at the situation through their eyes in order to truly understand their perspective.
Back to top Go down
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

PostSubject: Re: ENGR SAFEX'S MIND TANTALIZER   ENGR SAFEX'S MIND TANTALIZER - Page 3 Empty2014-09-10, 15:13

u're spot on bro,lesson learnt.
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: ENGR SAFEX'S MIND TANTALIZER   ENGR SAFEX'S MIND TANTALIZER - Page 3 Empty2014-09-12, 08:09

ENGR SAFEX'S MIND TANTALIZER - Page 3 Crackedpot_orig

A water-bearer in India had two large pots, one hung on each end of a pole, which she carried across her neck.
One of the pots had a crack in it. While the other pot was perfect, and always delivered a full
portion of water at the end of the long walk from the stream to the mistress' house, the cracked pot arrived only half full.
For a full two years this went on daily, with the bearer delivering only one and a half pots full of water to her master's house.
The perfect pot was proud of its accomplishments, perfect to the end for which it was made. But the poor cracked pot was ashamed of its own imperfection, and miserable that it was able to accomplish only half of what it had been made to do.
After two years of what it perceived to be a bitter failure, it spoke to the water bearer one day by the stream: "I am ashamed of myself, and I want to apologize to you."
Why?" asked the bearer. "What are you ashamed of?" "I have been able, for these past two years, to deliver only half my load because this crack in my side causes water to leak out all the way back to your mistress' house. Because of my flaws, you have to do all of this work, and you don't get full value from your efforts," the pot said.
The water bearer felt sorry for the old cracked pot, and in her compassion she said, "As we return to the mistress' house, I want you to notice the beautiful flowers along the path."
Indeed, as they went up the hill, the old cracked pot took notice of the sun warming the beautiful wild flowers on the side of the path, and this cheered it some.
But at the end of the trail, it still felt bad because it had leaked out half its load, and so again it apologized to the bearer for its failure.
The bearer said to the pot, "Did you notice that there were flowers only on your side of the path, but not on the other pot's side?
“That's because I have always known about your flaw, and I took advantage of it. I planted flower seeds on your side of the path, and every day while we walk back from the stream, you've watered them.
“For two years I have been able to pick these beautiful flowers to decorate my mistress' table. Without you being just the way you are, she would not have this beauty to grace her house."

Moral: Each of us has our own unique flaws. We're all cracked pots. But it's the cracks and flaws we each have that make our lives together so very interesting and rewarding. We've just got to take each person for what they are, and look for the good in them.

There's a lot of good out there.
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: ENGR SAFEX'S MIND TANTALIZER   ENGR SAFEX'S MIND TANTALIZER - Page 3 Empty2014-09-12, 08:30

For more inspirational stories and quotes click HERE
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: ENGR SAFEX'S MIND TANTALIZER   ENGR SAFEX'S MIND TANTALIZER - Page 3 Empty2014-09-13, 06:21

ENGR SAFEX'S MIND TANTALIZER - Page 3 Donkey

One day a farmer's donkey fell down into a well.
The animal cried piteously for hours as the farmer tried to figure out what to do.
Finally, he decided the animal was old, and the well needed to be covered up anyway; it just wasn't worth it to retrieve the donkey.
So the farmer invited his neighbors to come over and help him. They all grabbed a shovel and began to shovel dirt into the well.
At first, the donkey realized what was happening and cried horribly. Then, to everyone's amazement he quieted down....
A few shovel loads later, the farmer finally looked down the well. He was astonished at what he saw. With each shovel of dirt that hit his back, the donkey was doing something amazing. He would shake it off and take a step up.
As the farmer's neighbors continued to shovel dirt on top of the animal, he would shake it off and take a step up.
Pretty soon, everyone was amazed as the donkey stepped up over the edge of the well and happily trotted off!

MORAL
Life is going to shovel dirt on you, all kinds of dirt. The trick to getting out of the well is to shake it off and take a step up. Each of our troubles is a steppingstone. We can get out of the deepest wells just by not stopping, never giving up!
Shake it off and take a step up.
Back to top Go down
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

PostSubject: Re: ENGR SAFEX'S MIND TANTALIZER   ENGR SAFEX'S MIND TANTALIZER - Page 3 Empty2014-09-13, 11:38

wow!i luv this.
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: ENGR SAFEX'S MIND TANTALIZER   ENGR SAFEX'S MIND TANTALIZER - Page 3 Empty2014-09-13, 12:08

Determination and hard work are two keys to be successful in life.
Back to top Go down
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

PostSubject: Re: ENGR SAFEX'S MIND TANTALIZER   ENGR SAFEX'S MIND TANTALIZER - Page 3 Empty2014-09-13, 12:15

@stainlez wrote:
Determination and hard work are two keys to be successful in life.
on point bro!
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: ENGR SAFEX'S MIND TANTALIZER   ENGR SAFEX'S MIND TANTALIZER - Page 3 Empty2014-09-13, 22:37

@arsenaaaaaal wrote:
wow!i luv this.
rilly?
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: ENGR SAFEX'S MIND TANTALIZER   ENGR SAFEX'S MIND TANTALIZER - Page 3 Empty2014-11-14, 18:03

ENGR SAFEX'S MIND TANTALIZER - Page 3 Foodlogo1

I vividly Recall the story of a man who became popular for engaging in money rituals just to buy the 80's edition of the Honda Prelude. You wouldn't buy that car for 50k today.
> Some other guy brutally murdered his brother (whom their father gave cash to travel for the purpose of re- stocking their warehouse), just because he wanted to acquire the rave of the moment - Pathfinder Jeep. That same vehicle is now better described as a coffin.
> I remember as a kid, my whole street gathered to watch a truck deliver a very large satellite dish to my neighbour's house. Today a dish one tenth that size delivers 5 times the value and is in almost every student's room.
> What about the Volkswagen Santana, Mercedes Benz V boot, 505 Evolution, Toyota Crown, all overtaken by latest models of Camry, Honda, Bugatti, Bentley, X6, Acura and Infinity.... Vanity! Some ladies left their true loves cos some rich guy then persuaded them with a Benz 190, which turned out to be the only car they ever owned till date. They found out too late that true love is invaluable.
> A friend declared drinks because he launched the Nokia Communicator for over hundred grand in 2002. Today that phone would embarrass the owner and is a joke compared to the low cost and everyday phones.
> What about the MTN SIM card that many people went extra miles before they bought for over 30k, today you will not buy it at N100 because all networks are begging people to even take it for free.
> People are still making the most horrific sacrifices over vanity and make enemies over worthless material things.
What can I Say? Look back at that one thing you want to kill or die for today and see what becomes of it tomorrow. There is absolutely nothing you can't achieve. All you need is a little TIME and PATIENCE and you would thank God without regrets. There is actually nothing in this world that is worth going to Hell for, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!
> Meditate on this SWEET FRIENDS.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ENGR SAFEX'S MIND TANTALIZER   ENGR SAFEX'S MIND TANTALIZER - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

ENGR SAFEX'S MIND TANTALIZER
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naija Talk community :: Bet9ja/Nairabet prediction and selections-
Jump to: