Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

SUPER MERCILESS EAGLETS

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

Sex : male

SUPER MERCILESS EAGLETS - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: SUPER MERCILESS EAGLETS   SUPER MERCILESS EAGLETS - Page 3 Empty2013-03-06, 00:54

First topic message reminder :

MERCILESS EAGLETS
Wallop Botswana 9-0
... Win friendlies 12-0 on aggregate
The Golden Eaglets actually saved their best for the last with a thrilling 9-0 pounding of Diamond Zebras of Botswana to complete an aggregate win of 12-0 over two international friendlies in as many days.
Last Saturday, the Nigerian Under-17 team beat their Botswana counterparts with three first half goals much to the dissatisfaction of the crowd who felt the Coach Manu Garba (MFR) boys were wasteful in the second half.
Monday's game was tighter with Botswana 'packing the bus' with more players in defence. Coach Kagiso Kobedi brought in four fresh new players to fortify the team but in the end, it was not enough to stop the rampaging Nigeria’s budding team.
Breakthrough came for the Golden Eaglets in the 17th minute when Musa Yahaya broke free from the left flank and glided the ball on the path of Bernard Bulbwa who dribbled an on-rushing defender before slotting the ball beyond goalkeeper Ezekiel Morake for the opener.
Though the Nigerian youngsters enjoyed more possession thereafter but poor markmanship robbed them of more goals in the first half. Expectedly, the Golden Eaglets turned the heat in the second half of the highly entertaining game and the soon the goals started coming like a torrential rain.
Ifeanyi Matthew opened the floodgate in the 53rd minute and he was back in the 65th and 69th minute to grab a hat trick of the game. But it was his second goal that unarguably the best goal of the match when he struck a 25-yard half volley –intercontinental ballistic missile- off a pullout from Yahaya.
Bulbwa added his second goal in the 57th minute as well as a brace for Musa Yahaya in the 6oth and 71st minute. There were also goals for new comers and second half substitutes, Chinedu Enedemu and Odigbo Godwin in the 75th and 87th minutes respectively.
The Golden Eaglets remain unbeaten in 23 competitive and friendly matches. They have remarkably scored a total of 104 goals and conceded just a goal much to the satisfaction of the team’ officials in particular and Nigerians in general.
. “First and foremost, we give thanks to Almighty Allah for what we have been able to achieve with this team but we are not going to rest on our oars,” coach Manu Garba (MFR) said after the game. “This team is still a work in progress and we pray that God crown our efforts in the end,”
His Botswana counterparts was also full of praises for the Nigerian team, adding that the experience garnered over the friendlies would be useful to his boys at the competition proper in Morocco come April.
Back to top Go down
http://www.medoriansports.blogspot.com

AuthorMessage
osas4jame
Senior
Senior
osas4jame

PostSubject: Re: SUPER MERCILESS EAGLETS   SUPER MERCILESS EAGLETS - Page 3 Empty2013-10-26, 03:37

when naija dey play next and who?
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: SUPER MERCILESS EAGLETS   SUPER MERCILESS EAGLETS - Page 3 Empty2013-10-26, 03:43

@osas4jame wrote:
when naija dey play next and who?
Dey'll play kano pillar on saturday morning. Lolz
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: SUPER MERCILESS EAGLETS   SUPER MERCILESS EAGLETS - Page 3 Empty2013-11-05, 19:30

One more leg for this project to be a perfect project, @ this junction i will congrats the coaching crew starting from Garba (Head Coach) to Amunike and the rest of the crew for a well done job.....  

I know from onset that this team will deliver even when they reshuffle them for bone test they still have the best among them, even to the extend of loosing team best player in just second game of this (Promise) tournament they still go far....
Back to top Go down
Kayodema
Senior
Senior
Kayodema

PostSubject: Re: SUPER MERCILESS EAGLETS   SUPER MERCILESS EAGLETS - Page 3 Empty2013-11-06, 06:23

i hope so oooh
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: SUPER MERCILESS EAGLETS   SUPER MERCILESS EAGLETS - Page 3 Empty2013-11-06, 07:00

Welldone boi...u did well
Back to top Go down
world-forecaster
Novice
Novice

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: SUPER MERCILESS EAGLETS   SUPER MERCILESS EAGLETS - Page 3 Empty2013-11-06, 07:33

Get Paid $2 Each When Some Ond Click Ur Link 0 To Know More Check http://megastoon.com/sms/sms.php?shai
the payment by Western Union/ Bank Chequd
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: SUPER MERCILESS EAGLETS   SUPER MERCILESS EAGLETS - Page 3 Empty2013-11-06, 11:36

@world-forecaster wrote:
Get Paid $2 Each When Some Ond Click Ur Link 0 To Know More Check http://megastoon.com/sms/sms.php?shai
the payment by Western Union/ Bank Chequd
is dis d thread 4 such...last warning ma broda...be helpful 2 dis site...
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: SUPER MERCILESS EAGLETS   SUPER MERCILESS EAGLETS - Page 3 Empty2013-11-08, 18:58

FINALLY, PERFECT PROJECT.......THE FREE SCORING SIDE JUST SET ANOTHER GOAL SCORING RECORD FOR THIS TOURNAMENT BY SCORING 25 GOALS TO ERASE 24 GOALS SET BY GERMAN IN 2011.....

NIGERIA WON THE TOURNAMENT IN ASIA FOR THE 4TH TIMES IN ASIA TO SET ANOTHER WORLD RECORD

GOOD JOB GARBA
Back to top Go down
fxprof
Senior
Senior
fxprof

Sex : M

PostSubject: Re: SUPER MERCILESS EAGLETS   SUPER MERCILESS EAGLETS - Page 3 Empty2013-11-08, 19:23

congrate ! super eaglet on packing all awards
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: SUPER MERCILESS EAGLETS   SUPER MERCILESS EAGLETS - Page 3 Empty2013-11-08, 19:57

Gracia eaglets...tanxs 4 making us proud
Back to top Go down
austin kofi boakye
Senior
Senior
austin kofi boakye

PostSubject: Re: SUPER MERCILESS EAGLETS   SUPER MERCILESS EAGLETS - Page 3 Empty2013-11-08, 20:39

The N0.2 guy plays just like me, i was jealous of the guys effort . Maybe i should come back home to play. anyway sha, gbogbo e naa da
Back to top Go down
http://www.exchequresignalvent.getafricaonlne.com
Kayodema
Senior
Senior
Kayodema

PostSubject: Re: SUPER MERCILESS EAGLETS   SUPER MERCILESS EAGLETS - Page 3 Empty2013-11-08, 20:56

@austin kofi boakye wrote:
The N0.2 guy plays just like me, i was jealous of the guys effort . Maybe i should come back home to play. anyway sha, gbogbo e naa da
see uu
Back to top Go down
Sensicut07
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Sensicut07

PostSubject: Re: SUPER MERCILESS EAGLETS   SUPER MERCILESS EAGLETS - Page 3 Empty2013-11-09, 14:21

@austin kofi boakye wrote:
igbayi laro
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: SUPER MERCILESS EAGLETS   SUPER MERCILESS EAGLETS - Page 3 Empty2013-11-09, 16:06

It done do naaaaaaa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SUPER MERCILESS EAGLETS   SUPER MERCILESS EAGLETS - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

SUPER MERCILESS EAGLETS
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naija Talk community :: Bet9ja/Nairabet prediction and selections-
Jump to: