Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

crzyfngrz cccam

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Adegoke23
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : male

crzyfngrz cccam - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: crzyfngrz cccam   crzyfngrz cccam - Page 6 Empty2012-12-17, 23:28

First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Free dstv test lines
C: dstv1.dyndns.tv 11600
user naija1 pass naija1...2-10
The free test account is going off by 1200. It is buying time. PM for contact
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: crzyfngrz cccam   crzyfngrz cccam - Page 6 Empty2013-01-07, 07:37

u r wlc bro.
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: crzyfngrz cccam   crzyfngrz cccam - Page 6 Empty2013-01-07, 07:54

You are most welcome
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: crzyfngrz cccam   crzyfngrz cccam - Page 6 Empty2013-01-07, 07:58

yeah.
Back to top Go down
ManofGod
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: crzyfngrz cccam   crzyfngrz cccam - Page 6 Empty2013-01-07, 20:18

the guy is good.
Thanks bro. I promise to carry everyone along. We will do our best to keep the stability of our server and services to our clients and client to be this year 2013.

We all welcome u bro, cos u always keep ur words, I can say for now this the only Account (CCCAM or NASSCAM) that have FULL SD AND HD. Any other that have let him out and tell us. Ds account is very stable over a month now still flexing. I beg don't waste ur KUDI, EGO, OWO, MONEY. Just get ds Guy account and rest.
Back to top Go down
Awt
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: crzyfngrz cccam   crzyfngrz cccam - Page 6 Empty2013-01-07, 22:17

[quote="ManofGod"]
the guy is good.
Thanks bro. I promise to carry everyone along. We will do our best to keep the stability of our server and services to our clients and client to be this year 2013.

We all welcome u bro, cos u always keep ur words, I can say for now this the only Account (CCCAM or NASSCAM) that have FULL SD AND HD. Any other that have let him out and us. Ds account is very stable over a month now still flexing. I beg don't waste ur KUDI, EGO, OWO, MONEY. Just get ds Guy account and rest.[/quote,]

Aside that stable server, he has good customer relation. Call him once, he will keep calling till you tell him the problem is solved.
Back to top Go down
ManofGod
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: crzyfngrz cccam   crzyfngrz cccam - Page 6 Empty2013-01-08, 08:30

[quote="Awt"]
the guy is good.

We all welcome u bro, cos u always keep ur words, I can say for now this the only Account (CCCAM or NASSCAM) that have FULL SD AND HD. Any other that have let him out and us. Ds account is very stable over a month now still flexing. I beg don't waste ur KUDI, EGO, OWO, MONEY. Just get ds Guy account and rest.[/quote,]

Aside that stable server, he has good customer relation. Call him once, he will keep calling till you tell him the problem is solved.

Thank you bro, is like u know the way. Hope u are u are enjoying the HD too. A lot of people are missing what am enjoying, ds is what I call SERVER TOOOOO MUCH, join CCCAM and enjoy ur AFRICAN CUP OF NATION. @Adegoke please when is the FOX MOVIES Coming up, I hear say u dey test now. Keep the Good work up. CCCAM WE TRUST U. Yoruba says' TO OMODE BALASHO BI AGBA KO LE NI EkISA BI AGBA. for those that are wise.
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: crzyfngrz cccam   crzyfngrz cccam - Page 6 Empty2013-01-08, 08:52

na so
Back to top Go down
Akinleonard
Amateur
Amateur
Akinleonard

PostSubject: Re: crzyfngrz cccam   crzyfngrz cccam - Page 6 Empty2013-01-08, 08:59

why must GMAILLER use my personal pic on his wall i dont think this right pls some body should talk to him to remove it thanks
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: crzyfngrz cccam   crzyfngrz cccam - Page 6 Empty2013-01-08, 09:03

here z nt a complain thread bro. Jst pm him ok
Back to top Go down
Akinleonard
Amateur
Amateur
Akinleonard

PostSubject: Re: crzyfngrz cccam   crzyfngrz cccam - Page 6 Empty2013-01-08, 09:39

but you too try to PM him,u see there is no option of PM on his wall
Back to top Go down
ManofGod
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: crzyfngrz cccam   crzyfngrz cccam - Page 6 Empty2013-01-08, 09:48

but you too try to PM him,u see there is no option of PM on his wall

Bro please ds thread na 4cccam as u can on it, I can somebody telling u also. I beg go public compliant commission for Abuja, for help on ds matter. Leave our CCCAM THREAD ALONE. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: crzyfngrz cccam   crzyfngrz cccam - Page 6 Empty2013-01-08, 09:58

mayb d guy no dy c ma crown 4ma head, until i hammar am.
Back to top Go down
world richest
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
world richest

PostSubject: Re: crzyfngrz cccam   crzyfngrz cccam - Page 6 Empty2013-01-08, 13:47

still rocking
Back to top Go down
ManofGod
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: crzyfngrz cccam   crzyfngrz cccam - Page 6 Empty2013-01-08, 18:58

still rocking

Bro is like you have join us. THE ONLY ACCOUNT WITH FULL SD AND HD 100% stable. Forget any other thing try this account, is like watch pay DSTV, over a month now, u cannot compare ds account with any other account he said fox movies is on test, join the train of perfect enjoyment. CCCAM FOR LIVE. The thing dey rock bambam. No single freezing.
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: crzyfngrz cccam   crzyfngrz cccam - Page 6 Empty2013-01-08, 19:05

jst njoy. Money talkz
Back to top Go down
hibeeke
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
hibeeke

PostSubject: Re: crzyfngrz cccam   crzyfngrz cccam - Page 6 Empty2013-01-08, 20:32

i am not surprised at all these testimonies. Adegoke maintain this good status
Back to top Go down
ManofGod
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: crzyfngrz cccam   crzyfngrz cccam - Page 6 Empty2013-01-09, 15:08

i am not surprised at all these testimonies. Adegoke maintain this good status

I pray the Guy keep it up. But to be fair I have never see any cccam as stable as ds guy account. Too much. My fellow people CCCAM STILL DEY bambam, join ds train and flex yanma yanma
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: crzyfngrz cccam   crzyfngrz cccam - Page 6 Empty2013-01-09, 15:23

i lik ur advert bro. Jst chil ok
Back to top Go down
juanjo
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: crzyfngrz cccam   crzyfngrz cccam - Page 6 Empty2013-01-09, 17:45

Hi,
I just wanted to say thanks to Adegoke. His ccam account is one of the best. He helped me from start to finish - and i have been watching DSTV SD and HD for the last 3 days without a single freeze.
He even helped me to set up my dish and LNB.

Excellent service. I can vouch for Adegoke's CCAM account.

Cheers

Back to top Go down
hibeeke
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
hibeeke

PostSubject: Re: crzyfngrz cccam   crzyfngrz cccam - Page 6 Empty2013-01-09, 20:18

Hi,
I just wanted to say thanks to Adegoke. His ccam account is one of the best. He helped me from start to finish - and i have been watching DSTV SD and HD for the last 3 days without a single freeze.

Cheers

Welcome to cccam world
Back to top Go down
Adegoke23
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: crzyfngrz cccam   crzyfngrz cccam - Page 6 Empty2013-01-09, 22:13

Hi,

Cheers

Welcome to cccam world

Yes cccam world working, flexing and rocking on well with the HD. More still coming. Thanks
Back to top Go down
hibeeke
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
hibeeke

PostSubject: Re: crzyfngrz cccam   crzyfngrz cccam - Page 6 Empty2013-01-09, 23:22

Hi,

Cheers

Welcome to cccam world

Yes cccam world working, flexing and rocking on well with the HD. More still coming. Thanks
enjoyment continua
Back to top Go down
ManofGod
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: crzyfngrz cccam   crzyfngrz cccam - Page 6 Empty2013-01-09, 23:35

Hi,

Cheers

Bro say that again and louder, I think u can see what am saying cccam account with no freezing over a month now for me. Tooo much. I beg CCCAM for real. Others don't wait join the train now, and give testimony of what am saying. A trail will convince you. U all welcome.
Back to top Go down
sefunmi
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: crzyfngrz cccam   crzyfngrz cccam - Page 6 Empty2013-01-10, 09:01

Hi,

Cheers

Welcome to cccam world

pls adegoke, i need to use my srt4330 with cccam
how do i do it pls help
Back to top Go down
sefunmi
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: crzyfngrz cccam   crzyfngrz cccam - Page 6 Empty2013-01-10, 09:05

Hi,

Cheers

Welcome to cccam world

pls adegoke, i need to use my srt4330 with cccam
how do i
do it pls help
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: crzyfngrz cccam   crzyfngrz cccam - Page 6 Empty2013-01-10, 09:25

u nid 2buy a router whi allow u 2connect 2lan port(wireles) afta dat download Module_002p_Access 8281 Server Acc menu.stb 4rm [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] instal n sav. Pres 8281 to acces ur cccam server details, pm anybdy dat sel cheap server 4u. Den input ur account details. I hope dz help?
Back to top Go down
world richest
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
world richest

PostSubject: Re: crzyfngrz cccam   crzyfngrz cccam - Page 6 Empty2013-01-10, 09:27

Dats info is confirm and gud
Back to top Go down
sefunmi
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: crzyfngrz cccam   crzyfngrz cccam - Page 6 Empty2013-01-10, 10:56

is it on the first page?
Back to top Go down
frubic
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: crzyfngrz cccam   crzyfngrz cccam - Page 6 Empty2013-01-10, 13:37

@Adegoke23,

how much is your cheapest subscription and what is the process of payment? Inbox me now
Back to top Go down
olubloom
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: crzyfngrz cccam   crzyfngrz cccam - Page 6 Empty2013-01-10, 13:46

The truth about Adegoke isn't about just being good at what he does but among many conditions militating against the e-entrepreneurship in the country,he's able to add friendliness,consistency and honesty to the skill he already got. Many have posted comments about him here but his after-sales support (as far as am concerned) is even better than many office based transactions.
Thumb up,man.
Back to top Go down
world richest
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
world richest

PostSubject: Re: crzyfngrz cccam   crzyfngrz cccam - Page 6 Empty2013-01-10, 13:56

i think adegoke shuld b elevated to a moderator and i think adegoke had set a stage dat a novice cn b wel appreciated and esteem.my advice 2 goke is nt 2 let dis act die or hav issue cos d same mouth dat praise u we crucify u in time of troble.bt 4 me i lik d guy goke.u ar d best and pls maintain dat standard.
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: crzyfngrz cccam   crzyfngrz cccam - Page 6 Empty2013-01-10, 15:01

u got it ryt bro.
Back to top Go down
loluskysat
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: crzyfngrz cccam   crzyfngrz cccam - Page 6 Empty2013-01-10, 16:28

I also support the motion.
Back to top Go down
munajoe
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: crzyfngrz cccam   crzyfngrz cccam - Page 6 Empty2013-01-10, 17:37

to my candid advice no act can be 100% without fault one day,so long as dongle is working, dongle is using cccam nw then dstv wil nt rest nd tk note if not 4 d ressuraction of avatar cccam wil nt hav given problem.so no matter what, i stil prefer cccam dan dongle bt adegboke price is on high side 4 me nt smting dat is nt 100%sure dat dstieves wnt tampered.atleast cccam is for xperimental purpose.checkout nasscam nd redcam prices even atlantis.currently nw nova cant be open by cccam except nasscam nd gcam
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: crzyfngrz cccam   crzyfngrz cccam - Page 6 Empty2013-01-10, 18:11

nt a bad ideal.
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: crzyfngrz cccam   crzyfngrz cccam - Page 6 Empty2013-01-10, 19:12

to my candid advice no act can be 100% without fault one day,so long as dongle is working, dongle is using cccam nw then dstv wil nt rest nd tk note if not 4 d ressuraction of avatar cccam wil nt hav given problem.so no matter what, i stil prefer cccam dan dongle bt adegboke price is on high side 4 me nt smting dat is nt 100%sure dat dstieves wnt tampered.atleast cccam is for xperimental purpose.checkout nasscam nd redcam prices even atlantis.currently nw nova cant be open by cccam except nasscam nd gcam
Ok, agreed his prices are high but remember he has to provide and sustain services to subscribed customers. He definitely has to keep his own end of the terms of conditions of agreement.
Back to top Go down
http://drdanskills@yahoo.com
Adegoke23
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: crzyfngrz cccam   crzyfngrz cccam - Page 6 Empty2013-01-10, 19:57

Ok, agreed his prices are high but remember he has to provide and sustain services to subscribed customers. He definitely has to keep his own end of the terms of conditions of agreement.

Thank u my brother, God bless u, to maintain server is not easy u have to back-up and pay for best ISP, and more satellite will be added at no changing of price. Please all subscriber to bear with us, cos we need to provide a very stable server for u to enjoy. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: crzyfngrz cccam   crzyfngrz cccam - Page 6 Empty2013-01-10, 20:46

no prob. Jst kip it up ok.
Back to top Go down
hibeeke
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
hibeeke

PostSubject: Re: crzyfngrz cccam   crzyfngrz cccam - Page 6 Empty2013-01-10, 20:53

Thank u my brother, God bless u, to maintain server is not easy u have to back-up and pay for best ISP, and more satellite will be added at no changing of price. Please all subscriber to bear with us, cos we need to provide a very stable server for u to enjoy. Thanks
Alright but for now just maintain the steadiness and good customer relation
Back to top Go down
ManofGod
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: crzyfngrz cccam   crzyfngrz cccam - Page 6 Empty2013-01-11, 07:29

Alright but for now just maintain the steadiness and good customer relation

He is very good in that, I will support u too that he should maintain it. @Adegoke I think u can read this.
Back to top Go down
james010
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: crzyfngrz cccam   crzyfngrz cccam - Page 6 Empty2013-01-11, 08:11

how many dstv stations will i be able to watch with ccam? i have mytv new strong receiver 4922
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: crzyfngrz cccam   crzyfngrz cccam - Page 6 Empty2013-01-11, 08:30

how many dstv stations will i be able to watch with ccam? i have mytv new strong receiver 4922
PREMIUM PACKAGE BUT NOT ALL
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: crzyfngrz cccam   crzyfngrz cccam - Page 6 Empty2013-01-11, 08:47

he wil receiv all.
Back to top Go down
michealblakky
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: crzyfngrz cccam   crzyfngrz cccam - Page 6 Empty2013-01-11, 10:32

dR DANSKILLS, ADEGOKE AND OTHERS PLEASE HELP ME WITH LINK WHERE I CAN DOWNLOAD THE SOFTWARE FOR STRONG 4930L TO WORK WITH DSTV SMART CARD. THANKS
Back to top Go down
ManofGod
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: crzyfngrz cccam   crzyfngrz cccam - Page 6 Empty2013-01-12, 20:05

dR DANSKILLS, ADEGOKE AND OTHERS PLEASE HELP ME WITH LINK WHERE I CAN DOWNLOAD THE SOFTWARE FOR STRONG 4930L TO WORK WITH DSTV SMART CARD. THANKS

Nasscam down for 3hrs now, am still rocking with cccam. I told u CCCAM for live. Go for cccam a word is enough for the wise.
Back to top Go down
THNAKGOD
Novice
Novice

Sex : MALE

PostSubject: Re: crzyfngrz cccam   crzyfngrz cccam - Page 6 Empty2013-01-12, 21:02

THE HD IS NOT WORKING
Back to top Go down
jaido
Novice
Novice
jaido

PostSubject: Re: crzyfngrz cccam   crzyfngrz cccam - Page 6 Empty2013-01-12, 21:21

watch sd den at least na same program dem dey run except for ss3
Back to top Go down
eabrutus
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: crzyfngrz cccam   crzyfngrz cccam - Page 6 Empty2013-01-12, 21:39

Nasscam down for 3hrs now, am still rocking with cccam. I told u CCCAM for live. Go for cccam a word is enough for the wise.

I own cccam server, I resell cccam, I use cccam. nasscam better iks protocol

Last edited by eabrutus on 2013-01-12, 21:48; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: crzyfngrz cccam   crzyfngrz cccam - Page 6 Empty2013-01-12, 21:44

Do u have to be this childish publicly?
Back to top Go down
http://drdanskills@yahoo.com
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: crzyfngrz cccam   crzyfngrz cccam - Page 6 Empty2013-01-12, 22:33

hmmm. C beef
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: crzyfngrz cccam   crzyfngrz cccam - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

crzyfngrz cccam
Page 6 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naija Talk community :: Africa's no.1 Satellite Technology forum :: Dongle(X-man, Azsky, X-trem, Avatar, Microbox, etc)-
Jump to: