Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

UEFA Champions' League Offical Page

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

Sex : Male

UEFA Champions' League Offical Page - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: UEFA Champions' League Offical Page   UEFA Champions' League Offical Page - Page 9 Empty2012-08-21, 19:02

First topic message reminder :

Let all discussion, analysis, and prediction, concerning Champions' league be directed here
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: UEFA Champions' League Offical Page   UEFA Champions' League Offical Page - Page 9 Empty2014-04-21, 12:04

What is going to happen tomorrow...predict d scores...A.madrid vs 0chealse FC
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: UEFA Champions' League Offical Page   UEFA Champions' League Offical Page - Page 9 Empty2014-04-21, 12:12

A. Madrid 1 - 0 Chelsea
Back to top Go down
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

PostSubject: Re: UEFA Champions' League Offical Page   UEFA Champions' League Offical Page - Page 9 Empty2014-04-21, 12:30

I see both teams scoring.athletico playing at home would be too strong for chelsea to handle.I see a 2-1 win for athletico.mourinho's gonna come up with a negative lineup,just to stop athletico's rhythm.
Back to top Go down
heavenboundpkay
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
heavenboundpkay

Sex : m

PostSubject: Re: UEFA Champions' League Offical Page   UEFA Champions' League Offical Page - Page 9 Empty2014-04-21, 12:49

ATH 4, CHE 1
Back to top Go down
Olybra
Professional
Professional
Olybra

PostSubject: Re: UEFA Champions' League Offical Page   UEFA Champions' League Offical Page - Page 9 Empty2014-04-21, 12:51

You guys may not believe me: atlethico Madrid is winning the UCL.
Back to top Go down
heavenboundpkay
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
heavenboundpkay

PostSubject: Re: UEFA Champions' League Offical Page   UEFA Champions' League Offical Page - Page 9 Empty2014-04-21, 13:06

@Olybra wrote:
I think Bayern will win it very easily.
Back to top Go down
Femwal
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: UEFA Champions' League Offical Page   UEFA Champions' League Offical Page - Page 9 Empty2014-04-21, 13:11

Atletico w win ucl dis seson
Back to top Go down
kino
Amateur
Amateur
kino

PostSubject: Re: UEFA Champions' League Offical Page   UEFA Champions' League Offical Page - Page 9 Empty2014-04-21, 13:34

A. MADRID vs CHELSEA FC will be live on EVASION TV, the super clear tv. Enjoy
Back to top Go down
http://mekusmekuseh.tk
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

PostSubject: Re: UEFA Champions' League Offical Page   UEFA Champions' League Offical Page - Page 9 Empty2014-04-21, 14:35

@heavenboundpkay wrote:
@Olybra wrote:
bayern can't win it,they have a problem defensively!
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: UEFA Champions' League Offical Page   UEFA Champions' League Offical Page - Page 9 Empty2014-04-21, 15:25

That match go sweet pass anythingcant wait to log in
Back to top Go down
heavenboundpkay
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
heavenboundpkay

PostSubject: Re: UEFA Champions' League Offical Page   UEFA Champions' League Offical Page - Page 9 Empty2014-04-21, 15:37

@arsenaaaaaal wrote:
@heavenboundpkay wrote:
@Olybra wrote:
So now youre reducing the argument to who has a better defence. What about the forward and midfield? Do you honestly think ATH has a beter midf and fwd compared to Bayern? I think BM is gon crash every entity that comes their way this season in all competitions. Shikena
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: UEFA Champions' League Offical Page   UEFA Champions' League Offical Page - Page 9 Empty2014-04-21, 15:54

Gonna be clash of a titan
Back to top Go down
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

PostSubject: Re: UEFA Champions' League Offical Page   UEFA Champions' League Offical Page - Page 9 Empty2014-04-21, 16:29

@heavenboundpkay wrote:
@arsenaaaaaal wrote:
@heavenboundpkay wrote:
@Olybra wrote:
So now youre reducing the argument to who has a better defence. What about the forward and midfield? Do you honestly think ATH has a beter midf and fwd compared to Bayern? I think BM is gon crash every entity that comes their way this season in all competitions. Shikena
athletico is a more balanced team than bayern.the work rate of the players is 2nd to none.u can't just pinpoint any loophole with that athletico madrid team,so compact.
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: UEFA Champions' League Offical Page   UEFA Champions' League Offical Page - Page 9 Empty2014-04-21, 16:40

They r not PSG sa
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: UEFA Champions' League Offical Page   UEFA Champions' League Offical Page - Page 9 Empty2014-04-21, 17:33

Tomorrow and next week is just around the corner
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: UEFA Champions' League Offical Page   UEFA Champions' League Offical Page - Page 9 Empty2014-04-21, 17:39

Yes and d result is on ground sa...best team will win sa
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: UEFA Champions' League Offical Page   UEFA Champions' League Offical Page - Page 9 Empty2014-04-21, 18:53

any term that win Barcelona in quater final or semi final that term is the owner of the cup
Back to top Go down
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

PostSubject: Re: UEFA Champions' League Offical Page   UEFA Champions' League Offical Page - Page 9 Empty2014-04-21, 19:01

aneke peter chukwujekwu wrote:
any term that win Barcelona in quater final or semi final that term is the owner of the cup
might not happen this time.athletico is very strong though.
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: UEFA Champions' League Offical Page   UEFA Champions' League Offical Page - Page 9 Empty2014-04-21, 19:04

watch when liver pool win Barcelona in ucl semi final liverpool lifted the trophy against Ac Milan, Manchester united against Barcelona semi final 2008 man u win Barcelona and they lifted the trophy against chelsea, inter Milan against Barcelona semi final 2011 inter Milan win they also lifted the trophy against bayern, chelsea against Barcelona semi final 2012 chelsea win and they lifted the trophy against bayern and also bayern against Barcelona semi final bayern win Barcelona they lifted the trophy so let watch what will happen to this recent one as for me atlatico Madrid is the owner

Last edited by aneke peter chukwujekwu on 2014-04-21, 19:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

PostSubject: Re: UEFA Champions' League Offical Page   UEFA Champions' League Offical Page - Page 9 Empty2014-04-21, 19:06

watch when liver pool win Barcelona in ucl semi final liverpool lifted the trophy against Ac Milan, Manchester united against Barcelona semi final 2008 man u win Barcelona and they lifted the trophy against chelsea, inter Milan against Barcelona semi final 2011 inter Milan win they also lifted the trophy against bayern and chelsea against Barcelona semi final 2012 chelsea win and they lifted the trophy against bayern so watch this recent one
gonna be broken someday,could be this year.i know about this too,i believe it's just a coincidence
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: UEFA Champions' League Offical Page   UEFA Champions' League Offical Page - Page 9 Empty2014-04-21, 19:12

let see bro
Back to top Go down
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

PostSubject: Re: UEFA Champions' League Offical Page   UEFA Champions' League Offical Page - Page 9 Empty2014-04-21, 19:13

let see bro
sure
Back to top Go down
bajoraf2014
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re-Athl. M vs Chelsea.   UEFA Champions' League Offical Page - Page 9 Empty2014-04-21, 22:05

ATH 2 CHE 3. Believe me.
Back to top Go down
heavenboundpkay
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
heavenboundpkay

PostSubject: Re: UEFA Champions' League Offical Page   UEFA Champions' League Offical Page - Page 9 Empty2014-04-21, 22:08

watch when liver pool win Barcelona in ucl semi final liverpool lifted the trophy against Ac Milan, Manchester united against Barcelona semi final 2008 man u win Barcelona and they lifted the trophy against chelsea, inter Milan against Barcelona semi final 2011 inter Milan win they also lifted the trophy against bayern, chelsea against Barcelona semi final 2012 chelsea win and they lifted the trophy against bayern and also bayern against Barcelona semi final bayern win Barcelona they lifted the trophy so let watch what will happen to this recent one as for me atlatico Madrid is the owner
This analysis seems too simplistic, and cannot be an intellectual basis for your conclusive declaration. Like someone said, it's at best mere coincidence, no empirical strings. Believe me man, Athletico is gon be greatly humiliated before your HD eyes...lol
Back to top Go down
heavenboundpkay
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
heavenboundpkay

PostSubject: Re: UEFA Champions' League Offical Page   UEFA Champions' League Offical Page - Page 9 Empty2014-04-21, 22:12

Chelsea, they'd beat. But Bayern, they gon need captain planet or sum'n
Back to top Go down
bajoraf2014
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re-Champion League matches.   UEFA Champions' League Offical Page - Page 9 Empty2014-04-21, 22:23

@heavenboundpkay wrote:
Atleast,let see them try it first b4 pairing them with Bayern.
Back to top Go down
heavenboundpkay
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
heavenboundpkay

PostSubject: Re: UEFA Champions' League Offical Page   UEFA Champions' League Offical Page - Page 9 Empty2014-04-21, 22:29

@bajoraf2014 wrote:
@heavenboundpkay wrote:
Okay na, no hustle
Back to top Go down
bajoraf2014
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re-Champion league matches.   UEFA Champions' League Offical Page - Page 9 Empty2014-04-21, 22:31

@bajoraf2014 wrote:
@heavenboundpkay wrote:
My point in support of Chelsea toppling Athl.Madrid stemed from the fact that each time Mounrinho loses b4 a major champee match this season,he ends up winning the champee match in question,check the matches against Galatasaray and d 2nd leg against PSG.
Back to top Go down
bajoraf2014
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Champion league matches.   UEFA Champions' League Offical Page - Page 9 Empty2014-04-21, 22:38

@bajoraf2014 wrote:
@bajoraf2014 wrote:
@heavenboundpkay wrote:
My point in support of Chelsea toppling Athl.Madrid stemed from the fact that each time Mounrinho loses b4 a major champee match this season,he ends up winning the champee match in question,check the matches against Galatasaray and d 2nd leg against PSG.
Couple with the experience of Mourinho and sum of the players in the champion's league, the tie is a little in their favour and dont 4get that the team playing away first is always with more chance cos they will ave d chance to nail the point in the return leg. Consider both athletic and chelsea in their quarter final matches.
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: UEFA Champions' League Offical Page   UEFA Champions' League Offical Page - Page 9 Empty2014-04-22, 07:02

It is today....
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: UEFA Champions' League Offical Page   UEFA Champions' League Offical Page - Page 9 Empty2014-04-22, 07:26

@bajoraf2014 wrote:
ATH 2 CHE 3. Believe me.
na so u chessy fan dey do
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: UEFA Champions' League Offical Page   UEFA Champions' League Offical Page - Page 9 Empty2014-04-22, 07:31

Tonight
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: UEFA Champions' League Offical Page   UEFA Champions' League Offical Page - Page 9 Empty2014-04-22, 07:35

@smile2012 wrote:
Tonight
dnt mind dem, dem go chop am
Back to top Go down
heavenboundpkay
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
heavenboundpkay

PostSubject: Re: UEFA Champions' League Offical Page   UEFA Champions' League Offical Page - Page 9 Empty2014-04-22, 07:53

Pipo heart go break....
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: UEFA Champions' League Offical Page   UEFA Champions' League Offical Page - Page 9 Empty2014-04-22, 08:08

Many go hapun gan
Back to top Go down
bajoraf2014
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Champion league matches.   UEFA Champions' League Offical Page - Page 9 Empty2014-04-22, 09:32

Keep my fingers cross.
Back to top Go down
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

PostSubject: Re: UEFA Champions' League Offical Page   UEFA Champions' League Offical Page - Page 9 Empty2014-04-22, 09:54

Tonite's d nite!
Back to top Go down
obenar
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: UEFA Champions' League Offical Page   UEFA Champions' League Offical Page - Page 9 Empty2014-04-22, 10:00

Costa with 2 goals tonite
Back to top Go down
adamztee
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: UEFA Champions' League Offical Page   UEFA Champions' League Offical Page - Page 9 Empty2014-04-22, 10:03

I had a dream. and i saw Chelsea in final with Bayern. Blues forever. Nothing can stop us
Back to top Go down
bajoraf2014
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re-Champion league.   UEFA Champions' League Offical Page - Page 9 Empty2014-04-22, 10:18

@adamztee wrote:
I had a dream. and i saw Chelsea in final with Bayern. Blues forever. Nothing can stop us
Dream aside Chelsea is playing in the final.
Back to top Go down
phemmy008
Senior
Senior
phemmy008

PostSubject: Re: UEFA Champions' League Offical Page   UEFA Champions' League Offical Page - Page 9 Empty2014-04-22, 10:59

I can't bet on any team to win at this stage but a draw for Chelsea might do them good but that beast called Costa!!! I fear him
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: UEFA Champions' League Offical Page   UEFA Champions' League Offical Page - Page 9 Empty2014-04-22, 11:04

Beast!!!
Back to top Go down
phemmy008
Senior
Senior
phemmy008

PostSubject: Re: UEFA Champions' League Offical Page   UEFA Champions' League Offical Page - Page 9 Empty2014-04-22, 11:56

smile2012Beast!!! ...... What?
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: UEFA Champions' League Offical Page   UEFA Champions' League Offical Page - Page 9 Empty2014-04-22, 13:18

As in d guy na beast. Scorer...noone can't stop him
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: UEFA Champions' League Offical Page   UEFA Champions' League Offical Page - Page 9 Empty2014-04-22, 13:42

Up blue
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: UEFA Champions' League Offical Page   UEFA Champions' League Offical Page - Page 9 Empty2014-04-22, 14:20

For where
Back to top Go down
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

PostSubject: Re: UEFA Champions' League Offical Page   UEFA Champions' League Offical Page - Page 9 Empty2014-04-22, 14:39

Chelsea go chop am tonite.
Back to top Go down
fxprof
Senior
Senior
fxprof

Sex : M

PostSubject: Re: UEFA Champions' League Offical Page   UEFA Champions' League Offical Page - Page 9 Empty2014-04-22, 14:43

keep hoping for chelsea to chop am , and dem enter final, and ur team is no where to be found in UEfa..
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: UEFA Champions' League Offical Page   UEFA Champions' League Offical Page - Page 9 Empty2014-04-22, 15:04

Chelsea will rip what they soul this nyt
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: UEFA Champions' League Offical Page   UEFA Champions' League Offical Page - Page 9 Empty2014-04-22, 15:22

Believe me chelsea will against A.madrid with 2 nail
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UEFA Champions' League Offical Page   UEFA Champions' League Offical Page - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

UEFA Champions' League Offical Page
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naija Talk community :: Bet9ja/Nairabet prediction and selections-
Jump to: