Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

English Premier League Official Thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

Sex : Male

English Premier League Official Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: English Premier League Official Thread   English Premier League Official Thread - Page 3 Empty2012-07-04, 19:16

First topic message reminder :

English Premier League is adjudged the best soccer league in the whole wide world! NTCGuys would not complete without an official thread for EPL!
Let all discussions, of EPL on clubs, and players performances, transfer gist, analytical analysis, predictions, forcasts, and tradition be unleashed here!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
microsat
Expert
Expert

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: English Premier League Official Thread   English Premier League Official Thread - Page 3 Empty2012-07-12, 19:24

nice share
Back to top Go down
papanimako
Amateur
Amateur
papanimako

PostSubject: Re: English Premier League Official Thread   English Premier League Official Thread - Page 3 Empty2012-07-12, 21:53

am hapi ooo,
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: English Premier League Official Thread   English Premier League Official Thread - Page 3 Empty2012-07-13, 03:33

i just cant wait for the season to start
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: English Premier League Official Thread   English Premier League Official Thread - Page 3 Empty2012-07-13, 06:07

M2
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: English Premier League Official Thread   English Premier League Official Thread - Page 3 Empty2012-07-13, 14:58

Breaking News!

Chelsea Captain John Terry not found guilty of racially abusing QPR defender Anton Ferdinand. Gmailer thinks it'll be honorable for the FA to re-instate him as England captain, and unreservedly apology should be tendered to him
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: English Premier League Official Thread   English Premier League Official Thread - Page 3 Empty2012-07-13, 15:09

Well I tink he shuld b stripped of his captaincy for gud and he wil b given a big fine along wit an apology
Back to top Go down
boe
Expert
Expert
boe

PostSubject: Re: English Premier League Official Thread   English Premier League Official Thread - Page 3 Empty2012-07-13, 15:21

@Gmailer wrote:
Breaking News!

Chelsea Captain John Terry not found guilty of racially abusing QPR defender Anton Ferdinand. Gmailer thinks it'll be honorable for the FA to re-instate him as England captain, and unreservedly apology should be tendered to him

since dey have cleared him dey havt to apologise to him
Back to top Go down
world richest
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
world richest

PostSubject: Re: English Premier League Official Thread   English Premier League Official Thread - Page 3 Empty2012-07-13, 15:53

Liverpool sign fabio borini
Back to top Go down
obinabo.urch
Senior
Senior
obinabo.urch

PostSubject: Re: English Premier League Official Thread   English Premier League Official Thread - Page 3 Empty2012-07-13, 17:44

Terry found not guilty...so mk dem bad belle pple go kpuff
Back to top Go down
tony
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: English Premier League Official Thread   English Premier League Official Thread - Page 3 Empty2012-07-13, 17:45

tottenham agree an undisclosed fee to sign emmanuel adebayo.good 4 him
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: English Premier League Official Thread   English Premier League Official Thread - Page 3 Empty2012-07-13, 18:42

@obinabo.urch wrote:
Terry found not guilty...so mk dem bad belle pple go kpuff
dis is good... bad belle make dem hug transformer
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: English Premier League Official Thread   English Premier League Official Thread - Page 3 Empty2012-07-13, 18:46

City pre season match on nw
Back to top Go down
boe
Expert
Expert
boe

PostSubject: Re: English Premier League Official Thread   English Premier League Official Thread - Page 3 Empty2012-07-13, 19:29

true
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: English Premier League Official Thread   English Premier League Official Thread - Page 3 Empty2012-07-13, 19:44

Moura and Hulk saga – Have Chelsea got tougher in negotiations?
Features | Posted by: Simon Phillips

Lucas Moura, a cheaper version of Neymar, a class act, Brazilian superstar, just the kind of player Chelsea need. Those are just some of the descriptions I have read recently regarding young Brazilian talent Lucas Moura. Pundits and football fans alike have both been speaking very highly of Moura lately, and he has been tipped to become one of the worlds best. So it was no surprise to see that Chelsea were linked with him. Not only linked with him, but according to The Mail, Sao Paulo have already rejected a bid from Chelsea of around £32 million for Moura. So it seems hard to grasp that today we have heard fresh reports that Lucas Moura is set to join Manchester United, our title rivals. So surely they must have put a higher bid in? No, reports are suggesting that Sao Paulo will sell the 19-year-old talent to United, providing they can come up with more than Inter Milan
offered them, which is said to be £20 million. Ludicrous some might say. Why would you want to sell a player for less, unless it was too your own rivals? Again, another club that have been stubborn about keeping their man, now looking set to lose out on money, by letting him go elsewhere cheaper. I believe with this new situation and the Hulk transfer saga, just proves that Chelsea will not be held at ransom over players anymore, they will not cave in to demands. Chelsea were not prepared to play games with Porto over Hulk, and it seems like they were not about to do so with Sao Paulo either. A new cut-throat way of negotiating that the Chelsea staff seem to be using, especially this season. They truly believe that they can find another equally suitable player elsewhere, at will not be involved in a bidding ransom.
Prices always rise whenever
Chelsea are interested, but it
seems that Chelsea are looking to
stamp out this theory by not
rising their offering price and
instead choosing to look
elsewhere for alternatives.
I hope this continues.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: English Premier League Official Thread   English Premier League Official Thread - Page 3 Empty2012-07-13, 20:00

o"boy,change this ur pix id.e get as it dey do my eye,why not use the one b4 this one
Back to top Go down
boe
Expert
Expert
boe

PostSubject: Re: English Premier League Official Thread   English Premier League Official Thread - Page 3 Empty2012-07-13, 20:23

gmailer i beg change am because my small cousins dey use my laptop too. i beg change am bros
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: English Premier League Official Thread   English Premier League Official Thread - Page 3 Empty2012-07-13, 20:35

i tot i was the only one... pls change it
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: English Premier League Official Thread   English Premier League Official Thread - Page 3 Empty2012-07-13, 21:00

Manu is rilly on d trail of moura, moutinho and baines as fergie said he wil stil bring in two more shots
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: English Premier League Official Thread   English Premier League Official Thread - Page 3 Empty2012-07-13, 21:06

they rily nid to land those shots to d theatre of dreams manchester
Back to top Go down
boe
Expert
Expert
boe

PostSubject: Re: English Premier League Official Thread   English Premier League Official Thread - Page 3 Empty2012-07-13, 21:11

lets wait and see
Back to top Go down
boe
Expert
Expert
boe

PostSubject: Re: English Premier League Official Thread   English Premier League Official Thread - Page 3 Empty2012-07-13, 21:21

lets wait and see
Back to top Go down
D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional
D REAL MAN

PostSubject: Re: English Premier League Official Thread   English Premier League Official Thread - Page 3 Empty2012-07-13, 21:22

Pls I'm on my knees as I type this, Gmailer & Mamafish kindly change your profile pixs. These pixs are too exposed and not good for a noble forum like NTC. Pls do the needful for the sake of the sanctity of this wonderful forum.
God bless you guys....One love.
Back to top Go down
D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional
D REAL MAN

PostSubject: Re: English Premier League Official Thread   English Premier League Official Thread - Page 3 Empty2012-07-13, 21:25

Pls I'm on my knees as I type this, Gmailer & Mamafish kindly change your profile pixs. These pixs are too exposed and not good for a noble forum like NTC. Pls do the needful for the sake of the sanctity of this wonderful forum.
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: English Premier League Official Thread   English Premier League Official Thread - Page 3 Empty2012-07-13, 21:25

yea
Back to top Go down
boe
Expert
Expert
boe

PostSubject: Re: English Premier League Official Thread   English Premier League Official Thread - Page 3 Empty2012-07-13, 21:32

@D REAL MAN wrote:

pls am on my knees also, small children see this things on this forum pls remove it
Back to top Go down
Lordomasia
Professional
Professional
Lordomasia

PostSubject: Re: English Premier League Official Thread   English Premier League Official Thread - Page 3 Empty2012-07-13, 21:38

Hope they remove it soon
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: English Premier League Official Thread   English Premier League Official Thread - Page 3 Empty2012-07-13, 21:51

Oga gmailer oya pikins don cry too much make u giv dem weitin dem want oh
Back to top Go down
egbesis
Amateur
Amateur
egbesis

PostSubject: Re: English Premier League Official Thread   English Premier League Official Thread - Page 3 Empty2012-07-13, 22:18

@boe wrote:
@D REAL MAN wrote:

pls am on my knees also, small children see this things on this forum pls remove it
True talk.The pix is so obscene!
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: English Premier League Official Thread   English Premier League Official Thread - Page 3 Empty2012-07-13, 22:23

Good night peeps! See you all here again tomorrow in peace!
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: English Premier League Official Thread   English Premier League Official Thread - Page 3 Empty2012-07-13, 22:28

GOOD NIGHT MY FRIEND HOW WAS THE FAMILY.
Back to top Go down
boe
Expert
Expert
boe

PostSubject: Re: English Premier League Official Thread   English Premier League Official Thread - Page 3 Empty2012-07-13, 22:30

gmaier plsmremove the pix.gudnite my bro
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: English Premier League Official Thread   English Premier League Official Thread - Page 3 Empty2012-07-13, 22:46

@obodo wrote:
Hi My good friend! Madam sends her greetings ow! She dey enjoying all of una comments and post on my Avatar. Do not forget my kay ow!
Back to top Go down
triumphant
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
triumphant

PostSubject: Re: English Premier League Official Thread   English Premier League Official Thread - Page 3 Empty2012-07-13, 22:51

@Gmailer wrote:
@obodo wrote:
Hi My good friend! Madam sends her greetings ow! She dey enjoying all of una comments and post on my Avatar. Do not forget my kay ow!
Gmailer how are you?Say me well to madam
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: English Premier League Official Thread   English Premier League Official Thread - Page 3 Empty2012-07-13, 22:57

@triumphant wrote:
@Gmailer wrote:
@obodo wrote:
Gmailer how are you?Say me well to madam

My brother! Your greatings have already been delivered, cuz she's reading them. Regards to Family! Goodnite bro!
Back to top Go down
boe
Expert
Expert
boe

PostSubject: Re: English Premier League Official Thread   English Premier League Official Thread - Page 3 Empty2012-07-13, 23:06

your madam suppose tell u make u remove this ur pix
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: English Premier League Official Thread   English Premier League Official Thread - Page 3 Empty2012-07-13, 23:10

What has my avatar got to do with you? If you dont have anything to post you'd better go and sleep. My picture is in my profile not yours, and I have every right on it, so far I havent broken any rule in the house. Do your research wella before jumping like PUMA. Do I tell you I am a pastor or deacon, Imam or Alfa? Abegi get use to my way of life ow!

Last edited by Gmailer on 2012-07-13, 23:14; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
boe
Expert
Expert
boe

PostSubject: Re: English Premier League Official Thread   English Premier League Official Thread - Page 3 Empty2012-07-13, 23:13

am sorry if u say so, i wount say anything about it again, i promise
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: English Premier League Official Thread   English Premier League Official Thread - Page 3 Empty2012-07-13, 23:26

@ gmailer enjoy ur pix oh but those asses are damn ugly
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: English Premier League Official Thread   English Premier League Official Thread - Page 3 Empty2012-07-14, 00:33

Hmm! Ugly indeed! Just leave my kakas for me. . .
Back to top Go down
Lordomasia
Professional
Professional
Lordomasia

PostSubject: Re: English Premier League Official Thread   English Premier League Official Thread - Page 3 Empty2012-07-14, 04:25

Al hilal 1-0 man city
Back to top Go down
Lordomasia
Professional
Professional
Lordomasia

PostSubject: Re: English Premier League Official Thread   English Premier League Official Thread - Page 3 Empty2012-07-14, 05:09

Borini is now a liverpool player.
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: English Premier League Official Thread   English Premier League Official Thread - Page 3 Empty2012-07-14, 05:50

hope liverpool will wakeup this season
Back to top Go down
Sensicut07
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Sensicut07

PostSubject: Re: English Premier League Official Thread   English Premier League Official Thread - Page 3 Empty2012-07-14, 08:32

I don't think so bcos of the way they were realising there players
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: English Premier League Official Thread   English Premier League Official Thread - Page 3 Empty2012-07-14, 11:04

They {Liverpool} will surely find themselves where they belong to this season again i.e 7th position on the log
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: English Premier League Official Thread   English Premier League Official Thread - Page 3 Empty2012-07-14, 11:59

Liverpool may try dis season
Back to top Go down
tony
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: English Premier League Official Thread   English Premier League Official Thread - Page 3 Empty2012-07-14, 12:38

liverpool even with d acquisition of borini will not make any significant impact this season
Back to top Go down
D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional
D REAL MAN

PostSubject: Re: English Premier League Official Thread   English Premier League Official Thread - Page 3 Empty2012-07-14, 13:13

Learnt Arsenal will be playing Southampton today, 14th July 2012. Does anyone know the time (Nigerian time) & satellite that will be airing this?
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: English Premier League Official Thread   English Premier League Official Thread - Page 3 Empty2012-07-14, 13:22

@Gmailer wrote:
They {Liverpool} will surely find themselves where they belong to this season again i.e 7th position on the log
i concur wif u my broda. even d borini himself nah 2nd fiddle him b 4 roma
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: English Premier League Official Thread   English Premier League Official Thread - Page 3 Empty2012-07-14, 13:25

liverpool dey no sabi buy players again,ao dem go pay 35million pounds 4 carrol
Back to top Go down
D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional
D REAL MAN

PostSubject: Re: English Premier League Official Thread   English Premier League Official Thread - Page 3 Empty2012-07-14, 13:27

Very Happy Very Happy Liverpool or Swimming Pool...local under achievers, European giant..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: English Premier League Official Thread   English Premier League Official Thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

English Premier League Official Thread
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naija Talk community :: Bet9ja/Nairabet prediction and selections-
Jump to: