MTN VS ETISALAT SME DATA PLAN
Today I am going to compare Etisalat and MTN SME data plan so that we can know the one to go for. From my findings below, I think MTN SME data plan is better than Etisalat SME data plan financially but in terms of speed, it varies according to location. You can make your own choice too depending on what you need. check it below.
What is MTN SME Data Share?
MTN SME Data Share is a prepaid service that allows business owners to buy data bundles and share with their staff. This service is specifically designed for growing businesses offering them the ability to centrally manage internet usage per staff across their business.
MTN SME Data Share has been designed to be simple, intuitive self-service solution, putting you in full control of your spend on data across your business.
To enjoy this service, you will need to first migrate to the MTN SME Plus tariff plan by texting 460 to 131.
Data is transferred to beneficiaries using SMS or USSD
Data can be shared with anyone
The sharer of the data (sponsor) will have control of allocating data
Multiple data plans
You are able to provide internet access to all your staff even when on the go or in geographically-dispersed staff.
You are able to better plan/manage spend on internet for all your staff. You can read more on mtn here
* recharge applicable amount for preferred easybusiness shared data bundle & dial applicable opt in code. e.g for the 6GB,dial *917*9*1#(please refer to front page for other plans). auto renewal will occur at the end of every month provided you have sufficient balance.
* upon subscribing to your preferred share data bundle plan, dial *917*9*PIN*data size*recipient number*3# to allocate data to your chosen beneficiary or dial *200# and follow the instructions. you can share data with a maximum of 30 beneficiaries.
* the default pin is 0000 and can be changed subsequently by dialing *200# or from the sim tool kit (STK) menu on your phone.
* to check for the list of recipient numbers you have allocated data to, simply dial *917*9*9#.
* to delete a phone number from your data allocation list, dial *917*9*PIN*phone number*2#.
* to confirm your data balance, dial *917*9#.
* to opt out of easybusiness share data bundle i.e. to discontinue monthly auto-renewal ,dial *917*9*0#.
Bundle Price Data Bundle Max. No of Shares Validity
N5,500, 10GB 10 Shares of 1GB, 30 Days
N11,000, 20GB 10 Shares of 2GB, 30 Days
N25,000, 50GB 10 Shares of 5GB, 60 Days
share data bundles opt-in-code price free device offer
6GB, *917*9*1# ₦8,000, N/A.
10GB, *917*9*2# ₦10,000, free MiFi+200MB bonus data.
15GB, *917*9*3# ₦15,000, free Wi-Fi router+500MB bonus data.
20GB, *917*9*4# ₦18,000, free Wi-Fi router+500MB bonus data.
30GB, *917*9*5# ₦27,000, free Wi-Fi router+1.5GB bonus data.
40GB, *917*9*6# ₦36,000, free Wi-Fi router+1.5GB bonus data.
50GB, *917*9*7# ₦45,000, free Wi-Fi router+3GB bonus data.
get more information on this here
read more here