Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Means of Surfing Unlimted - MTN N150 Unlimted Data Promo Available For Selected SIM Cards

Go down 
AuthorMessage
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

Means of Surfing Unlimted - MTN N150 Unlimted Data Promo Available For Selected SIM Cards Empty
PostSubject: Means of Surfing Unlimted - MTN N150 Unlimted Data Promo Available For Selected SIM Cards   Means of Surfing Unlimted - MTN N150 Unlimted Data Promo Available For Selected SIM Cards Empty2016-04-01, 08:54

So sad that MTN won the magic
sim activation conflict. This is not
suppose to cause a lot of
controversy. If you are already
addicted with the tweaks, you
suppose to understand that
nothing last forever and when one
tweak blocked, surely, there will be
an alternative. While we are still
working to give you best of the
best, you can still enjoy unlimited
surfing with MTN N0.0 Tweak,
BBlite Tweak, Music+ Tweak and
Etisalat Social Me/Chat Pak
Tweak .
Now let talk about MTN N150
unlimited data for selected sim
cards. The post has already been
made for it here before , I just
want to share more light on it.
If your MTN Sim is among of the
lucky Sim cards. You might have
received a message from MTN
asking you to load N150 and enjoy
unlimited browsing. You can as well
try dialing the code just in case
you think you might have missed
the SMS.
To Know If Your Sim is Eligible
Dial *567*59# and reply with 1 to
activate it if you are eligible, hen
you are good to go. Otherwise, you
will receive a message that you are
not eligible for the plan
Once your sim is eligible, your
money will be deducted and you
are free to enjoy unlimited
browsing within 24hours.
Once you have used 500MB, you will
receive a message that speed
throttle has applied. Yeah, this is
where we are going, just continue
your reading...
Scope to Bypass the Throttling
Limit
Make sure you load the N150
around 12:10am – 12:50am daily
for maximum speed. Whenever you
attain 500MB and you receive the
speed throttle message, just ignore
and keep flexing with your
subscription, because as long as you
dialed *567*59#, the speed
throttle will not actually applied
just that you may be receiving the
pop-up messages continuously from
MTN. Ignore the message and
continue your unlimited browsing,
just ensure that you do not leave
much airtime on your sim.
Alternative Code to activate
500MB
You can also dial *661*2# to
activate MTN Unlimited data
Promo with N150, but the speed
throttling after 500MB capped
actually applies to this. So only use
this, if dialing *567*59# code fails
to work for you.
I wish you the best of luck with
your MTN Sim for this cheapest
unlimited plan. Make sure you first
of all dial the code before you load
the money to know if your sim is
eligible or not. If it doesn’t, then
try another sim until you get one
that works. Don't forget to tell us
your experience via the comment
box.

Enjoy
Back to top Go down
FREDRICKEBUN
Senior
Senior

Sex : M

Means of Surfing Unlimted - MTN N150 Unlimted Data Promo Available For Selected SIM Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Means of Surfing Unlimted - MTN N150 Unlimted Data Promo Available For Selected SIM Cards   Means of Surfing Unlimted - MTN N150 Unlimted Data Promo Available For Selected SIM Cards Empty2016-04-01, 10:04

Good info
Back to top Go down
hybayodedavid2
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Means of Surfing Unlimted - MTN N150 Unlimted Data Promo Available For Selected SIM Cards   Means of Surfing Unlimted - MTN N150 Unlimted Data Promo Available For Selected SIM Cards Empty2016-04-01, 15:45

@ peter pan, kindly help me with the mtn [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].00 naira tweak pls my email: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: Means of Surfing Unlimted - MTN N150 Unlimted Data Promo Available For Selected SIM Cards   Means of Surfing Unlimted - MTN N150 Unlimted Data Promo Available For Selected SIM Cards Empty2016-04-01, 18:29

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
@ peter pan, kindly help me with the mtn [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].00 naira tweak pls my email: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
bro please i can't send you an e-mail okay, anytin you want am capable to help here no private mail or chat.
Back to top Go down
FREDRICKEBUN
Senior
Senior

Sex : M

PostSubject: Re: Means of Surfing Unlimted - MTN N150 Unlimted Data Promo Available For Selected SIM Cards   Means of Surfing Unlimted - MTN N150 Unlimted Data Promo Available For Selected SIM Cards Empty2016-04-01, 19:07

bro please i can't send you an e-mail okay, anytin you want am capable to help here no private mail or chat.
that is the truth
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Means of Surfing Unlimted - MTN N150 Unlimted Data Promo Available For Selected SIM Cards   Means of Surfing Unlimted - MTN N150 Unlimted Data Promo Available For Selected SIM Cards Empty2016-04-01, 22:26

selected??
Back to top Go down
hybayodedavid2
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Means of Surfing Unlimted - MTN N150 Unlimted Data Promo Available For Selected SIM Cards   Means of Surfing Unlimted - MTN N150 Unlimted Data Promo Available For Selected SIM Cards Empty2016-04-01, 23:22

@ peter pan, tanx for the reply, pls if mtn tweak with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].00 still working please kindly help me with d setting
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: Means of Surfing Unlimted - MTN N150 Unlimted Data Promo Available For Selected SIM Cards   Means of Surfing Unlimted - MTN N150 Unlimted Data Promo Available For Selected SIM Cards Empty2016-04-02, 04:05

@ peter pan, tanx for the reply, pls if mtn tweak with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].00 still working please kindly help me with d setting
mtn tweak is still on 4now but the one we researched is 2go 3gb imei and it still working now as am talking too. But other once are not yet done we are looking forward because this month of April cheat must flow like river.
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Means of Surfing Unlimted - MTN N150 Unlimted Data Promo Available For Selected SIM Cards   Means of Surfing Unlimted - MTN N150 Unlimted Data Promo Available For Selected SIM Cards Empty2016-04-02, 06:16

we r waiting
Back to top Go down
Mummiesboiii
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Means of Surfing Unlimted - MTN N150 Unlimted Data Promo Available For Selected SIM Cards   Means of Surfing Unlimted - MTN N150 Unlimted Data Promo Available For Selected SIM Cards Empty2016-04-02, 06:40

Pls guys, which kind of M T N tarrif plans is good to make call nd browsing, cuz they used to deduct my money any how wen i make calls, pls hlp me
Back to top Go down
david_tosin4u
Expert
Expert
david_tosin4u

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: Means of Surfing Unlimted - MTN N150 Unlimted Data Promo Available For Selected SIM Cards   Means of Surfing Unlimted - MTN N150 Unlimted Data Promo Available For Selected SIM Cards Empty2016-04-02, 07:50

Can this tweak work for Blackberry?if no,kindly provides suitable tweak for us(Blackberry user).Thanks
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: Means of Surfing Unlimted - MTN N150 Unlimted Data Promo Available For Selected SIM Cards   Means of Surfing Unlimted - MTN N150 Unlimted Data Promo Available For Selected SIM Cards Empty2016-04-02, 08:31

Pls guys, which kind of M T N tarrif plans is good to make call nd browsing, cuz they used to deduct my money any how wen i make calls, pls hlp me
use mtn ipulse or mtn zone.
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: Means of Surfing Unlimted - MTN N150 Unlimted Data Promo Available For Selected SIM Cards   Means of Surfing Unlimted - MTN N150 Unlimted Data Promo Available For Selected SIM Cards Empty2016-04-02, 08:33

Can this tweak work for Blackberry?if no,kindly provides suitable tweak for us(Blackberry user).Thanks
noted bro. Very soon blackberry trick will arrive.
Back to top Go down
hybayodedavid2
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Means of Surfing Unlimted - MTN N150 Unlimted Data Promo Available For Selected SIM Cards   Means of Surfing Unlimted - MTN N150 Unlimted Data Promo Available For Selected SIM Cards Empty2016-04-02, 08:59

@peter pan tanx, in fact I'm tired of imei tweaking cos it as never worked for me.
Back to top Go down
donT72
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Means of Surfing Unlimted - MTN N150 Unlimted Data Promo Available For Selected SIM Cards   Means of Surfing Unlimted - MTN N150 Unlimted Data Promo Available For Selected SIM Cards Empty2016-04-02, 10:31

Good info.
Back to top Go down
donT72
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Means of Surfing Unlimted - MTN N150 Unlimted Data Promo Available For Selected SIM Cards   Means of Surfing Unlimted - MTN N150 Unlimted Data Promo Available For Selected SIM Cards Empty2016-04-02, 10:31

Good info.
Back to top Go down
brodavos
Amateur
Amateur
brodavos

PostSubject: Re: Means of Surfing Unlimted - MTN N150 Unlimted Data Promo Available For Selected SIM Cards   Means of Surfing Unlimted - MTN N150 Unlimted Data Promo Available For Selected SIM Cards Empty2016-04-03, 12:46

nice one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Means of Surfing Unlimted - MTN N150 Unlimted Data Promo Available For Selected SIM Cards   Means of Surfing Unlimted - MTN N150 Unlimted Data Promo Available For Selected SIM Cards Empty

Back to top Go down

Means of Surfing Unlimted - MTN N150 Unlimted Data Promo Available For Selected SIM Cards
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naija Talk community :: TECHNOLOGY-
Jump to: