To register on NaijaBet, log on to www.NaijaBet.com, click on "Join Now", fill in the form below and submit, then deposit money to our bank account, come back to the site and make a deposit request and start betting.
You can make deposits through Online Transfer, Bank Transfer (Zenith, Fcmb, GTBank and Fidelity Bank), and by using your Master Card or Visa card ( through the Fidelity Paygate or Gtb paygate).
You do not have to own an account with a Fidelity Bank or GTBank to use the Fidelity or Gt Paygate Portal, any bank ATM (Master, Visa or Verve Card) will work on it.
To fund your account, kindly follow the steps below:
1. Go to http://naijabet.com/content/rules_and_tos and get the details of all our account numbers
2. Pay into any of these banks with your username
3. Come back to the website and login into your account
4. Click on "deposit Fund", choose "Bank Transfer"
5. Enter your deposit details and submit
6. Admin will see it and confirm your deposit once he sees it in our bank account.
Or You can also deposit using your ATM Card by :
1. Login into your account
2. Click "Deposit Fund" and select Fidelity Paygate or GTbank Paygate.
3. Enter the amount and confirm
4. Select Inter switch as payment gateway
5. Select Master card, Visa card or Verve card from the options available
6. Enter your card details and confirm the payment
7. If successful, check your NaijaBet account to confirm, it should show in your account immediately.
Kindly follow the steps below to place bet on NaijaBet:
1. Log into your NaijaBet account
2. Click on "Soccer" at the top left corner
3. Select/check box next to the league you want to bet on
4. Click on create coupon. It will give you matches available under your Chosen league.
5. Select the Odd(s) you are staking on
6. Select your Bet Type on the right and enter your Stake amount, then click on “Next” (Note: Different Bet Types will be automatically available when appropriate selections are made.For example: If only 1 selection is made, then only Single Bet Type will be available. If 2 selections are made, then Combine bet will be made available and more than two selections gives you System bet)
7. Click on “Confirm” button to submit your bet
8. You will receive a confirmation message as "Stake was accepted" if bet was successfully placed
9. If you get any other message other than "Stake was accepted", please correct your bet corresponding to the error message (Ex: conflict, limit, etc.). Check to be sure that your stake does not go below N100 as it will be rejected by the system.
The maximum deposit is 1 Million Naira, The Maximum Stake is any amount that the winnings would not exceed 1 Million Naira, You can withdraw any amount less than 1 Million, because we can't transfer
above 1 Million into an individual account.
If you win a bet, your NaijaBet account will be credited automatically, if you want us to transfer the money into your personal account, then you have to make a withdrawal request by clicking on "withdrawal fund" on your NaijaBet account and fill the form displayed. The Admin will process your Withdrawal within a period of 0-48hrs week days only.
Please note: Nuban Number is your 10 Digit Account number issued by your Bank, Withdrawals are not processed during weekends and Public Holidays.
Do not Hesitate to contact us if you have further enquires.
Thanks for choosing NaijaBet.
NaijaBet, Customer Care.
NaijaBet BBM Pin: 59076BA8.
Your Satisfaction Our Delight!!!
follow this link to register http://www.naijabet.com/register/