1. Go to Facebook and login to your account.
2. Go to the menu in the upper-right corner
page, click on Account and select Privacy
3. Go to the bottom, under Applications and
and click Edit your Settings .
4. In the Applications you use section, click
5. When the Remove Selected Applications
window appears, scroll through the list and
corresponding checkboxes to select the apps
sites that you wish to remove.
6. Click the Remove Selected button.
Once you're done change your fb password
immediately to avoid a repeat of this.