Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Engriks,mobileocr,txvpn,pro unfortunately has stopped.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jors
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

Engriks,mobileocr,txvpn,pro unfortunately has stopped. Empty
PostSubject: Engriks,mobileocr,txvpn,pro unfortunately has stopped.   Engriks,mobileocr,txvpn,pro unfortunately has stopped. Empty2015-10-29, 23:59

My people in d house . All dis "unfort unately engriks , mobileocr , pro , txvpn , measure has stopped" trojan or virus on android phone that won't let u enjoy ur phone has proven to be d most wicked & stubborn virus of d year . By which all d anti-virus has no power or effect on it . However , i believe 9jatcians will surely has answer to dis or any other expert to pls show us d way to crush dis virus . Pls , anybody dat face dis type of problem on his or her phone to pls share his/her experiece with us .
Back to top Go down
obenar
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Engriks,mobileocr,txvpn,pro unfortunately has stopped.   Engriks,mobileocr,txvpn,pro unfortunately has stopped. Empty2015-10-30, 05:54

there is a program that you downloaded that contains that virus,check data usage,u will realise that a certain program is using more data but u dont use it more often.thats why ant viruses dont detect it.stop downloading unverified apps
Back to top Go down
jors
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Engriks,mobileocr,txvpn,pro unfortunately has stopped.   Engriks,mobileocr,txvpn,pro unfortunately has stopped. Empty2015-10-30, 23:30

Thank u @ obenar . I have uninstalled every apps on my phone and disable all dis programs . But immediately i switch on my data , the still persist . For now i lock & close my data usage limit to 0% . But they now unsleep my data connection .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Engriks,mobileocr,txvpn,pro unfortunately has stopped.   Engriks,mobileocr,txvpn,pro unfortunately has stopped. Empty

Back to top Go down

Engriks,mobileocr,txvpn,pro unfortunately has stopped.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naija Talk community :: TECHNOLOGY-
Jump to: