FANFILED Global Recources Ltd into supplies of Oil products and equipment services to corporate organizations, individual and general public. We work in close association with our clients to achieve optimum efficiency and profitability in services. We have acquired a considerable amount of expertise, material storage and tank construction & maintenance (Installation of Monitoring Device to detect oil theft) through our managements with almost three years’ experience. Our continued growth has been based on repeated business from satisfied clients.
Our personnel work within the clients/Customers on promptness and timing. FANFILED was borne out the present country demand for oil and gas products with intention to deliver these products to end users and dealers in the country. With the commencement of business from our state of operation which is Lagos Metropolis, we are aiming to expand our coverage area within the shortest period of time.
Logistics and Transportation Manager
• To ensure the product gets to the customer in the most efficient, timely and cost effective manner.
• To be responsible for managing the execution, direction, and coordination of all transportation matters within the organisation.
• To help with managing budgets, organising schedules & routes, ensuring that vehicles are safe and meet legal requirements, and making sure that drivers are aware of their duties.
• To assist with purchasing and supplier management, materials management and manufacturing, inventory management and warehousing, distribution and transport, and customer service.
• Help delivering the finished goods to the customer.
• Planning routes and load scheduling for multi-drop deliveries.
• Booking in deliveries and liaising with customers.
• Allocating and recording resources and movements on the transport planning system.
• Ensuring all partners in the supply chain are working effectively and efficiently to ensure smooth operations.
• Communicating effectively with clients and responding to their requirements.
• Booking sub-contractors and ensuring they deliver within agreed terms.
• Directing all transportation activities.
• Developing transportation relationships.
• To ensure carrier compliance with company policies or procedures for product transit or delivery.
• To direct distribution center operation to ensure achievement of cost, productivity, accuracy, or timeliness objectives.
• Monitoring transport costs.
• Develop risk management programs to ensure continuity of supply in emergency scenarios.
• Plan or implement improvements to internal or external logistics systems or processes.
• Collaborate with other departments to integrate logistics with business systems or processes, such as customer sales, order management, accounting, or shipping.
• To analyze the financial impact of proposed logistics changes, such as routing, shipping modes, product volumes or mixes, or carriers.
• To help arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments
• To direct inbound or outbound logistics operations, such as transportation or warehouse activities, safety performance, or logistics quality management.
• To be in charge of negotiating and bargaining transportation prices and dealing with the effects of congestion.
• B.Sc in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain.
• Ability to appraise and use IT packages and electronic communication methods.
• Tact, diplomacy and calmness, especially when dealing with tired drivers and disgruntled customers.
• An analytic mind and good numeracy skills.
• Excellent geographical knowledge.
• Good people management and coordination skills.
• Excellent financial acumen.
• Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
• Extensive knowledge of the transportation industry.
• Good intuition to make crucial judgment calls.
• Proven working experience as a logistics manager.
• Record of successful distribution and logistics management.
Method of Application:
Interested candidates should forward CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Closing Date