Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Dongle problems table here

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Dongle problems table here - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 5 Empty2011-08-08, 23:29

First topic message reminder :

If your dongle is not working pm me your serial number and the problem but if you bought it from me no need as i have it already.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 5 Empty2011-09-22, 14:17

Please you people should stop the habbit of droping emails
Back to top Go down
wello360
Novice
Novice
wello360

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 5 Empty2011-09-22, 14:29

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
If your dongle is not working pm me your serial number and the problem but if you bought it from me no need as i have it already.
@JB can u make it work thru the serial number?
Back to top Go down
evansgh2
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 5 Empty2011-09-22, 14:46

my av..t is deadoooo someone help me to resurrect it...the two lights shows red when connected to pc or receiver..thx
Back to top Go down
abou1
Senior
Senior
abou1

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 5 Empty2011-09-22, 15:04

@evangh2, reset 2 fatory setting and redo update.
Back to top Go down
http://alanengservices.webs.com
evansgh2
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 5 Empty2011-09-22, 15:15

thx man i did that already and the lights are still red when i connect to receiver or pc....cud it be the rs232 cable or what..help me ooo...
Back to top Go down
evansgh2
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 5 Empty2011-09-22, 16:43

Stil hoping for hope..,help me brodez.,
Back to top Go down
ranchzb2
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 5 Empty2011-09-22, 17:06

@evangh2 remove d cable frm d avatar and use d oda end d 1 u put in ur reciever 2d avatar then retry, lemme knw if it work, takia
Back to top Go down
evansgh2
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 5 Empty2011-09-22, 18:50

Thx my broda i did that too but to not avail and when i use the av cable to tv,the avatar works normal as a receiver which means it is not spoilt. sorry guyz for bothering u but i realy need ur help and i wil not give up.help ur broda hn need oooo...
Back to top Go down
ranchzb2
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 5 Empty2011-09-22, 21:06

ok sorry i dnt what cud b wrong wit it.
Back to top Go down
ranchzb2
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 5 Empty2011-09-22, 21:08

ok sorry i dnt what cud b wrong wit it.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 5 Empty2011-09-23, 08:50

Upgrade it wit avater firmwork
Back to top Go down
airbender
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 5 Empty2011-09-23, 09:45

I have finally upgraded my avater but the red standby light is on steadily, the lock light is off and nothing is showing.
please what do I do next?????
help me.
I BEG You.
Back to top Go down
aleemo05@yahoo.com
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 5 Empty2011-09-23, 10:51

Hi, am new to everything here, i have avatar2, but can only watch hi tv and nile sat, only the nile sat keeps seizing, even the fta channels when the dongle is on. Please help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 5 Empty2011-09-23, 12:15

aleemo05@yahoo.com wrote:
Hi, am new to everything here, i have avatar2, but can only watch hi tv and nile sat, only the nile sat keeps seizing, even the fta channels when the dongle is on. Please help.

use d right firmware!
Back to top Go down
Harkev
Novice
Novice
Harkev

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 5 Empty2011-09-23, 12:27

Pleaseeeeee I need step to step analysis on how to upgrade my 4669x. Is it on computer or through the flash mouth in front of the decoder? And do I really need dstv card to enjoy the upgrade cuz Im presently using Av***r Thanks
Back to top Go down
chelski
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 5 Empty2011-09-23, 12:50

Pleaseeeeee I need step to step analysis on how to upgrade my 4669x. Is it on computer or through the flash mouth in front of the decoder? And do I really need dstv card to enjoy the upgrade cuz Im presently using Av***r Thanks
put the firmware into flash and upgrade it tru usb on your 4669
Back to top Go down
Harkev
Novice
Novice
Harkev

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 5 Empty2011-09-23, 12:59

Thanks Chelski! You too much bro
Back to top Go down
Don1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Don1

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 5 Empty2011-09-23, 13:23

what about 99xii
Back to top Go down
Harkev
Novice
Novice
Harkev

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 5 Empty2011-09-23, 13:27

Thanks Chelski! You too much bro

Does this upgrade free Dstievs channels without card?
Back to top Go down
demmy2011
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 5 Empty2011-09-24, 19:39

good house, i've downloaded the software but it only open MYTV the question now is, is it only MYTV the software can open?
Back to top Go down
rano217
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 5 Empty2011-09-24, 23:40

my dongl just stop working on my tv so if there is a new update please
let me have it. thanks
Back to top Go down
rastarman02
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 5 Empty2011-09-25, 00:06

ha anyone tried to load a different software on a different box. eg loading a micro box firmware on Avatar. i am guessing software of the same platform could work. i would have done it but no cable to test run
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 5 Empty2011-09-25, 00:52

@rastarman02 wrote:
ha anyone tried to load a different software on a different box. eg loading a micro box firmware on Avatar. i am guessing software of the same platform could work. i would have done it but no cable to test run
. don't try to fry your dongle,if you want to do experiment.try use software that is bin file after you exstract it,i can even give you a site for all type of dongle software so that you can do a lot of research but remember,dongle fry dongle.at your own risk
Back to top Go down
magaji3
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 5 Empty2011-09-25, 00:57

new avatar dongle software and down loader is ready but i can't upload it on this web page can you guide me on how to upload? 08098455108
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 5 Empty2011-09-25, 01:11

@magaji3 wrote:
new avatar dongle software and down loader is ready but i can't upload it on this web page can you guide me on how to upload? 08098455108
send it to my e mail, i will then upload it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 5 Empty2011-09-25, 01:17

@magaji3 wrote:
. is it august own or september software?pls explain better
Back to top Go down
Segzykay
Professional
Professional
Segzykay

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 5 Empty2011-09-25, 07:51

obviouschild wrote:
. is it august own or september software?pls explain better
Pls kindly link with where to download september software.
Back to top Go down
Salgam
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 5 Empty2011-09-25, 13:34

pls any info about BM-W3 working on nss and ds***v?.
Back to top Go down
joeleon
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 5 Empty2011-09-25, 14:42

i want u to help me suggest what i should do concerning my avatar upgrade. i upgraded my avatar but hank after some minutes and still work after restart the avatar. what should i do to ratify the problem?
Back to top Go down
moschnitnt
Senior
Senior
moschnitnt

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 5 Empty2011-09-25, 16:45

i want u to help me suggest what i should do concerning my avatar upgrade. i upgraded my avatar but hank after some minutes and still work after restart the avatar. what should i do to ratify the problem?

The firmware is still in its developig state. Just chill and be patient. You will get the complete fighter (Boika) very soon.
Back to top Go down
http://asasoft.webs.com
wilson2rich
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 5 Empty2011-09-26, 22:33

pls i want to know with my avatar 2 my dstv is still not showing what should i do pls @jb
Back to top Go down
Beston Akpan
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 5 Empty2011-09-27, 01:26

Pls i have not seen your reply about how we can successfully download and as well upgrade the Avartar2 and 2011 Avartar to work with SRT Strong decoders on both Dstv and NSS7. I will be glad if this guide will be sent me. Thanks
Back to top Go down
chelski
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 5 Empty2011-09-27, 02:41

pls i want to know with my avatar 2 my dstv is still not showing what should i do pls @jb
wait
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 5 Empty2011-09-27, 08:45

Pls i have not seen your reply about how we can successfully download and as well upgrade the Avartar2 and 2011 Avartar to work with SRT Strong decoders on both Dstv and NSS7. I will be glad if this guide will be sent me. Thanks
no wonder you have only one post. Read!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
tdalyn
Amateur
Amateur
tdalyn

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 5 Empty2011-09-27, 09:33

no wonder you have only one post. Read!!!!!!

LOL
Back to top Go down
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso
Senior
Senior
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 5 Empty2011-09-27, 10:03

does any1 know something about the srt 4899x?
Back to top Go down
baba bounty
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 5 Empty2011-09-27, 10:20

will the software ope atleast nss7,if not d......v
Back to top Go down
adeomoade
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 5 Empty2011-09-27, 13:53

pls guys in the house, i hail.i need help on how 2 upgrad my av2,wen eva i try 2 uplod it,d downlod wil not move atall. i dnt no wat 2 do anymor so pls i nid respons 4rm my bro in d house n dis is d 3rd tim am sending dis.i want to no wat 2 do 2 atleast feel wat my pipu ar enjoyin.i but dis tin 2 day 2 wen it stop workin,pls elp meooooooooooooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
Segzykay
Professional
Professional
Segzykay

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 5 Empty2011-09-27, 14:15

pls guys in the house, i hail.i need help on how 2 upgrad my av2,wen eva i try 2 uplod it,d downlod wil not move atall. i dnt no wat 2 do anymor so pls i nid respons 4rm my bro in d house n dis is d 3rd tim am sending dis.i want to no wat 2 do 2 atleast feel wat my pipu ar enjoyin.i but dis tin 2 day 2 wen it stop workin,pls elp meooooooooooooooooooooo
You dont hav the correct loader.Same thing happen to me before I get the right loader.Call me and I will help u out.08033914579,08054256066
Back to top Go down
ayass
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 5 Empty2011-09-27, 14:17

hoe did u do the upgrade?
Back to top Go down
adeomoade
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 5 Empty2011-09-27, 14:25

sorry segzykay, the network is bad, this is my email ad;amoo.adeniyi@yahoo.com.thanks for your concern
Back to top Go down
chumu10
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 5 Empty2011-10-01, 18:39

2011 fta dongle help me new software
Back to top Go down
Suny11
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Suny11

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 5 Empty2011-10-01, 18:42

2011 fta dongle help me new software
the SW is the same as av 2
Back to top Go down
raphsark
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 5 Empty2011-10-01, 20:10

i am told avatar is back but i still cant get any channel with my avatar-2 dongle. Gurus please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
lawal012000
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 5 Empty2011-10-01, 20:59

i am told avatar is back but i still cant get any channel with my avatar-2 dongle. Gurus please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come up with the type of receiver you are using.
Back to top Go down
imothep_xp
Novice
Novice
imothep_xp

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 5 Empty2011-10-01, 21:11

Quote :
lawal012000 wrote:
Kindly assist me with idea on hw to upgrade strong receiver 4663X to comply with Avatar2,i already upgrade the dongle but blinking between RED and GREEN light and cant see any channel all are still scramble.

Your kind response will be highly appreciated

Thank you.
download the 4633 patch from this site and your problem is gone for life

I have the same problem and this is my email: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
chelski
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 5 Empty2011-10-01, 22:03

Quote :
lawal012000 wrote:
Kindly assist me with idea on hw to upgrade strong receiver 4663X to comply with Avatar2,i already upgrade the dongle but blinking between RED and GREEN light and cant see any channel all are still scramble.

Thank you.

I have the same problem and this is my email: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
can't you read what if wrote?
Back to top Go down
whizkidme2002
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 5 Empty2011-10-01, 22:18

Quote :
lawal012000 wrote:

Thank you.

can't you read what if wrote?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
rashbaba
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 5 Empty2011-10-03, 09:47

i need help here i tried doing the upgrade on my avatar but it seem not to be successful and i noticed that the red light(lock) is stable and the other green light is not coming up i tried removing the adapter severally but is still not coming up,pls what could be the cause of this and possible solution.
Back to top Go down
moschnitnt
Senior
Senior
moschnitnt

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 5 Empty2011-10-03, 09:49

i need help here i tried doing the upgrade on my avatar but it seem not to be successful and i noticed that the red light(lock) is stable and the other green light is not coming up i tried removing the adapter severally but is still not coming up,pls what could be the cause of this and possible solution.

bad chip on board!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://asasoft.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dongle problems table here
Page 5 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naija Talk community :: Africa's no.1 Satellite Technology forum :: Dongle(X-man, Azsky, X-trem, Avatar, Microbox, etc)-
Jump to: