Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Dongle problems table here

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Dongle problems table here - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 4 Empty2011-08-08, 23:29

First topic message reminder :

If your dongle is not working pm me your serial number and the problem but if you bought it from me no need as i have it already.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
ARISEKOLADE
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 4 Empty2011-09-02, 17:25

I don't know why so many people are scared of D**tv closing down Avatar! Dongle business is thriving in Europe, Asia, South America. SKY in the UK was long hacked more than 10yrs ago. Showtime was also hacked long too. Major providers in Europe, Asia were long hacked till as i speak. Mind you these are providers that have the latest encryption technology, financial muscle, political will, connection and the viewers. Even all these providers with their collective effort dongle is still thriving there. But most dongle manufacturers underestimated the African market and D**tv were smiling to the banks.( D*tv were the only provider that was not hacked and they had bragging right ) Dongle business in Africa is big business and Avatar has just made it so. I bet you would see more dongle manufacturer graving for the African market.
D*tv is no way match to dongle. Dongle will only come out stronger and waxier!

i believe in you avatar
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 4 Empty2011-09-02, 17:36

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
@biss1
Please how do i upgrade or reset the dongle using the gxloaderiii v2.117. i input as instructed but no download seems to be happening
is it supposed to take a long time to download?
Please i need help

Reset ur dongle by connecting it to ur Tv via its own AV cord den input password 0000 to reset. Cheers.
Back to top Go down
http://drdanskills@yahoo.com
hibeeke
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
hibeeke

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 4 Empty2011-09-02, 18:15

@biss1
Please how do i upgrade or reset the dongle using the gxloaderiii v2.117. i input as instructed but no download seems to be happening
is it supposed to take a long time to download?
Please i need help

Reset ur dongle by connecting it to ur Tv via its own AV cord den input password 0000 to reset. Cheers.
The reset does not bring about any channel, i still prefer we wait before taking further steps
Back to top Go down
pedro
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 4 Empty2011-09-02, 18:38

HAWK DONGLE RED LIGHT CONTINUOSLY ON QUALITY AND STRENGHT IN THE 60'S BUT SIGNAL BREAKING FROM GREEN TO RED PICTURE BREAKING .ON MENU IT SAY set tune 4 plse help.is my hawk faulty
Back to top Go down
moschnitnt
Senior
Senior
moschnitnt

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 4 Empty2011-09-02, 18:43

HAWK DONGLE RED LIGHT CONTINUOSLY ON QUALITY AND STRENGHT IN THE 60'S BUT SIGNAL BREAKING FROM GREEN TO RED PICTURE BREAKING .ON MENU IT SAY set tune 4 plse help.is my hawk faulty

Do u have this difficulty with watching dstv or is other channels u are talking about
Back to top Go down
http://asasoft.webs.com
hibeeke
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
hibeeke

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 4 Empty2011-09-02, 18:56

ayosamuel claimed his avatar to be working and showing all super sports channels. Check out is post on avatar dongle system upgrade notification
Back to top Go down
abeid
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 4 Empty2011-09-02, 19:33

YOU GUYS.
AM IN KENYA.COASTAL AREA,
AM USING HAWK AND EAGLE FOR D*TV N FOR PAST 6 DAYS NOT WORKING.
HAVE ASKED FOR HELP, NO RESPONSE.
HAVE READ THREADS IS ABOUT AVATAR,
KINDLY ASKING.HOW CAN I GET ONE?
COZ HERE NOWHERE TO BE FOUND.
CAN ONE ASSIST PLEASE?
INCLUDING FREIGHT CAN BE HOW MUCH?
I DESPERATELY NEED IT.
Back to top Go down
moschnitnt
Senior
Senior
moschnitnt

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 4 Empty2011-09-02, 19:37

YOU GUYS.
CAN ONE ASSIST PLEASE?
I DESPERATELY NEED IT.

contact jb, he can arrange one for you. Avatar is not working as well. Guru's are now deliberating chanves of reviving it, and we are waiting for the outcome of their research. All the same contact some the moderator on the forum, I am sure they can get 1 4 u
Back to top Go down
hibeeke
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
hibeeke

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 4 Empty2011-09-02, 19:41

YOU GUYS.
CAN ONE ASSIST PLEASE?
I DESPERATELY NEED IT.

contact jb, he can arrange one for you. Avatar is not working as well. Guru's are now deliberating chanves of reviving it, and we are waiting for the outcome of their research. All the same contact some the moderator on the forum, I am sure they can get 1 4 u
Yes JB could have answers for you
Back to top Go down
pedro
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 4 Empty2011-09-02, 19:51

[quote="moschnitnt"]

Do u have this difficulty with watching dstv or is other channels u are talking about[/
using hawk with wiztech 8020. dstv is offline.hawk is connected to w3. all channels are coming but red light is on but not flickering .strenght and quality signal breaking continuoslly green/red/green/red. picture breaking due to signal breaking.USED WIZTECH 8888 ON W3 PERFECT. IS HAWK FAULTY HELP
Back to top Go down
pedro
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 4 Empty2011-09-02, 19:58

[quote="pedro"]

Do u have this difficulty with watching dstv or is other channels u are talking about[/
using hawk with wiztech 8020. dstv is offline.hawk is connected to w3. all channels are coming but red light is on but not flickering .strenght and quality signal breaking continuoslly green/red/green/red. picture breaking due to signal breaking.USED WIZTECH 8888 ON W3 PERFECT. IS HAWK FAULTY HELP
SORRY/, WHICH IS THE BEST DONGLE FOR DSTV AND HOW CAN I OBTAIN ONE IN ZIM
Back to top Go down
abeid
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 4 Empty2011-09-02, 20:06

YOU GUYS.
CAN ONE ASSIST PLEASE?
I DESPERATELY NEED IT.

Yes JB could have answers for you
HEY JB,. CAN U B OF A HELP?
EAGERLY WAITING
Back to top Go down
adewoyin
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 4 Empty2011-09-02, 20:16

Hey man don't ask much...Dongle are dead except microbox...pls let d dead bone sleep and get a way out...Rdv as change der encrption key...2...Ask dis ? Can dead Bone rise again...bye avatar..bye hawk..bye eagle..all is dead...
Back to top Go down
moschnitnt
Senior
Senior
moschnitnt

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 4 Empty2011-09-02, 20:19

Hey man don't ask much...Dongle are dead except microbox...pls let d dead bone sleep and get a way out...Rdv as change der encrption key...2...Ask dis ? Can dead Bone rise again...bye avatar..bye hawk..bye eagle..all is dead...

have you forgotten Ezekiel and the bones. Enemy of progress. shyn ur eye
Back to top Go down
ulitox
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 4 Empty2011-09-02, 21:43

bye eagle? i spoke wit som dude on whatsapp abt two mins ago nd im eqgle dey wrk. stop saying what u dont know for sure
Back to top Go down
moschnitnt
Senior
Senior
moschnitnt

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 4 Empty2011-09-02, 21:45

bye eagle? i spoke wit som dude on whatsapp abt two mins ago nd im eqgle dey wrk. stop saying what u dont know for sure

gud for you dude, does it unscramble dstv??
Back to top Go down
Salgam
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 4 Empty2011-09-02, 23:05

Hmmm
Back to top Go down
Salgam
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 4 Empty2011-09-03, 11:28

Pls i nid microbox 1 software dat is working.pls help!!!.
Back to top Go down
moschnitnt
Senior
Senior
moschnitnt

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 4 Empty2011-09-03, 11:53

Pls i nid microbox 1 software dat is working.pls help!!!.

try and visit the microbox support website you will get it there. take care
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 4 Empty2011-09-03, 12:22

For Microbox III, send me ur email via PMs only. I'll only attend to d first 5 PMs for ease of access. Cheers.
Back to top Go down
http://drdanskills@yahoo.com
ARISEKOLADE
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 4 Empty2011-09-03, 16:14

presently supersport 3ni and 7ni on dstv is show freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee please enjoy this before they off it cheers
Back to top Go down
komez
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 4 Empty2011-09-05, 06:17

hey guys i upload microbox1 s/w v1.73A n upgraded my 4663x to 168p,yet its not showing.pls wat do i do next?
Back to top Go down
ARISEKOLADE
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 4 Empty2011-09-05, 08:17

mujadiu4u: good day
Li Stella: HI
mujadiu4u: how was your days?
Li Stella: GOOD
Li Stella: THANKS
Li Stella: AND YOU
mujadiu4u: thanks
mujadiu4u: good
mujadiu4u: amok
Li Stella: WHAT?
mujadiu4u: how is business
Li Stella: GOOD
mujadiu4u: please what can we hear about avatar dongle now sorry
Li Stella: hehe
Li Stella: you know DSTC found th server of avatar
Li Stella: and you should wait some time for its recovery
mujadiu4u: am sorry for distoping you for this, but you know we need information,because is our business
Li Stella: dear friend
Li Stella: i know what you worry
Li Stella: many customers call me all day long
Li Stella: but you know
Li Stella: worry has no use
Li Stella: these days, i think the best way to protect is waiting
Li Stella: first, whatever you do is no use
Li Stella: second, you had better protect yourself
Li Stella: don't tell this man and that man that you are doing business on avatar
Li Stella: after these days,
Li Stella: when it go peace
Li Stella: you had better return back to your business
Li Stella: but trust me, the server will be back
Li Stella: just a problem of the time
mujadiu4u: tanx
mujadiu4u: is not my all long but my customer problems
mujadiu4u: don't tell this man and that man that you are doing business on avatar ,,,,,,please can you xplain this better
Li Stella: i mena
Li Stella: mean:
Li Stella: don't tell everybody that you are doing the dongle business
Li Stella: it is to protect the market
Li Stella: you know, DSTV want to feat this sellers
Li Stella: so if you want to protect yourself and your business, do it secretly
mujadiu4u: am very very very very greatful for the advice
mujadiu4u: tanx alot
Li Stella: welcome
Back to top Go down
dubaijun
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: BM-W3 BMW3 is working now. please inform buddy   Dongle problems table here - Page 4 Empty2011-09-18, 15:04

Nilesat (AJSC + ADD) + Eurobird 26.0E Canal+ Magreb + NSS7 CanalSAT Horizone and Hispasat supported..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 4 Empty2011-09-18, 16:02

@dubaijun wrote:
Nilesat (AJSC + ADD) + Eurobird 26.0E Canal+ Magreb + NSS7 CanalSAT Horizone and Hispasat supported..
. what do u mean?bro
Back to top Go down
alaba153
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 4 Empty2011-09-18, 16:09

good af2nu my people what is going on for avartar let me no
Back to top Go down
Suny11
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Suny11

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 4 Empty2011-09-18, 16:15

obviouschild wrote:
. what do u mean?bro
i think he means that the stuff opens all those channels
Back to top Go down
jbiddrisu
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 4 Empty2011-09-21, 18:43

we are not sure yet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 4 Empty2011-09-21, 18:56

guys,come to think about avatar of a thing.i have begining to suspect that dstv & canal has a meeting with avatar company so that it will remain stramble,it's seems dsthievs paid this chinco guys a very huge amount of dollas.this thing may remain like this till they come out with another tricks to dupe us,house!!! what do you think?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 4 Empty2011-09-21, 20:19

what version of gxdonloader shud i use bcos the one at the official dongle site dont work 4 me..thx
Back to top Go down
moschnitnt
Senior
Senior
moschnitnt

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 4 Empty2011-09-21, 21:20

what version of gxdonloader shud i use bcos the one at the official dongle site dont work 4 me..thx
nd

try and PM me your mail. I will snd it to you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 4 Empty2011-09-21, 21:52

Back to top Go down
moschnitnt
Senior
Senior
moschnitnt

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 4 Empty2011-09-21, 21:57

Thx man its [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The email has been sent. Check and let us know the outcome. enjoy
Back to top Go down
evansgh2
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 4 Empty2011-09-22, 01:25

yeah thx bro...the tool will still not download the firmware unto the avatar and it gives me an error msg.is it bcos both lights has turn red????
Back to top Go down
moschnitnt
Senior
Senior
moschnitnt

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 4 Empty2011-09-22, 03:25

yeah thx bro...the tool will still not download the firmware unto the avatar and it gives me an error msg.is it bcos both lights has turn red????

probably yes. have you previously installed anu firmware on ur avatar lately. looks like ur avatar is fried
Back to top Go down
moschnitnt
Senior
Senior
moschnitnt

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 4 Empty2011-09-22, 03:29

there is hope even if its fried. let me know n I will asist you
Back to top Go down
dreludegroup
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 4 Empty2011-09-22, 06:08

PLS HELP ME,MY AVATAR 1 SD TYPE IS FRIED BECAUSE I UPGRADED WITH AV2 SOFTWARE.IT SHOWS RED WITHOUT THE GREEN STATUS LIGHT COMING UP.I'VE TRIED TO UPGRADE IT WITH THE CORRECT SOFTWARE,ALL TO NO AVAIL.IT SHOWS ERROR.PLS GURUS WHAT IS THE WAY OUT?
Back to top Go down
Segzykay
Professional
Professional
Segzykay

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 4 Empty2011-09-22, 07:01

Oga John pls kindly help me out I hav been try to upgrade my strong 99X with the latest software but the progress didnt move at all.Pls I need higher version of the load.Will be waiting for ur reply.Thanks.
Back to top Go down
versace400
Senior
Senior
versace400

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 4 Empty2011-09-22, 08:58

PLS HELP ME,MY AVATAR 1 SD TYPE IS FRIED BECAUSE I UPGRADED WITH AV2 SOFTWARE.IT SHOWS RED WITHOUT THE GREEN STATUS LIGHT COMING UP.I'VE TRIED TO UPGRADE IT WITH THE CORRECT SOFTWARE,ALL TO NO AVAIL.IT SHOWS ERROR.PLS GURUS WHAT IS THE WAY OUT?
Pls the same same problem with me. Pls help us out. It just shows red without green and the loader shows error each time i try to use the correct software with it.
Back to top Go down
biss1
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 4 Empty2011-09-22, 09:22

Oga John pls kindly help me out I hav been try to upgrade my strong 99X with the latest software but the progress didnt move at all.Pls I need higher version of the load.Will be waiting for ur reply.Thanks.

Please how do I revert strong 99xII that have been used as a receiver back to a server, i mean as a dongle? And is av2 firmware Lsa.CBT_GX6102(S01-A6V4-USEY4)-2011-08-29 the one best suited for it?

Thanks for your anticipated help.
Back to top Go down
lawal012000
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 4 Empty2011-09-22, 09:25

Kindly assist me with idea on hw to upgrade strong receiver 4663X to comply with Avatar2,i already upgrade the dongle but blinking between RED and GREEN light and cant see any channel all are still scramble.

Your kind response will be highly appreciated

Thank you.

Last edited by lawal012000 on 2011-09-22, 09:28; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kingcokanson
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 4 Empty2011-09-22, 09:27

HELLO PEEPS,

PLEASE OJB/CAN ANYONE HELP WITH AUGUST FIRMWARE FOR AVATAR-2 AND THE GXLOADER.
I TRIED ONE ON MY AVATAR-2 BUT WHEN I CONNECT IT,THE AVATAR JUST DISPLAYS THE GREEN LIGHT,BUT WOULDNT DISCRAMBLE THE CHANNELS.
PLEASE I NEED AN URGENT HELP FROM THE FORUM.

ADVICE ASAP.

KIND REGARDS
Back to top Go down
ask4oyebayo@yahoo.com
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 4 Empty2011-09-22, 10:54

pls can anybody help cncrng my avatar 2 v dwnloaded d software and gxdownload bt is nt wrkg yet dnt wot 2 do pls assist m
Back to top Go down
chelski
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 4 Empty2011-09-22, 11:13

Kindly assist me with idea on hw to upgrade strong receiver 4663X to comply with Avatar2,i already upgrade the dongle but blinking between RED and GREEN light and cant see any channel all are still scramble.

Your kind response will be highly appreciated

Thank you.
download the 4633 patch from this site and your problem is gone for life
Back to top Go down
evansgh2
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 4 Empty2011-09-22, 11:35

@moschnitnt i think my avatar is fried as u said so plssss help me out....thx
Back to top Go down
Salgam
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 4 Empty2011-09-22, 12:54

pls can avatar firmware work on BM-W3?.
Back to top Go down
solovic
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 4 Empty2011-09-22, 13:21

how do i get avatar software pls reply

Last edited by solovic on 2011-09-22, 13:50; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
olaidre
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 4 Empty2011-09-22, 13:30

@Johnbull, Boss please do you know anyone that has Dreambox server, i mean IKS or SKS... please let me know cos i have a deal for the person. u can call me on 08085961121 or mail me on: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]...

i await ur response please...

Dare
Back to top Go down
Ufkana
Amateur
Amateur
Ufkana

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 4 Empty2011-09-22, 13:47

Sir/guru, help me! My Avatar2 opdate refuse to do, i already gate the software but my system do not show the avatar when i connect it on pc. My gmail is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Plc send to me simple method sir/guru. Thanks
Back to top Go down
evansgh2
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 4 Empty2011-09-22, 14:13

there is hope even if its fried. let me know n I will asist you

plss for now let me say that its fried so plsss help me.. the lights are still red but when i use the av cable to tv its worked as a normal receiver,,,,thx

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dongle problems table here   Dongle problems table here - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dongle problems table here
Page 4 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naija Talk community :: Africa's no.1 Satellite Technology forum :: Dongle(X-man, Azsky, X-trem, Avatar, Microbox, etc)-
Jump to: